Syracuse vs. Georgia Tech

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
They've really only folded against Wofford. In a lot of the games they've lost, they just didn't get stops in the last minute or so. Last year, they were incredibly clutch on defense.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
They've really only folded against Wofford. In a lot of the games they've lost, they just didn't get stops in the last minute or so. Last year, they were incredibly clutch on defense.
I disagree with this. That damn kid hit every shot he threw up from 3-pt land at the end of the Wofford game, and some of them were heaves.

New Old Guy

Jolly Good Fellow
CGB out tonight and for the rest of the season. Several of you posted that he looked like he was limping last couple games. Too bad for Curt, now someone else has to be our outside threat.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I’ll be watching at Morris Peterson’s sports bar here in Flint. It’s great watching games with someone who played at that level and I’m gonna dig for some Izzo info.

Flint Michigan??????? That place is a lot more dangerous than anyplace I went in Mexico. (tic)

My son went to Kettering so I've been there a bit. After getting mugged in ATL, you kind of learn how to stay out of trouble.

And you'll need to stay warm too; at least it's staying above 0 F for the next week..

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Flint Michigan??????? That place is a lot more dangerous than anyplace I went in Mexico. (tic)

My son went to Kettering so I've been there a bit. After getting mugged in ATL, you kind of learn how to stay out of trouble.

And you'll need to stay warm too; at least it's staying above 0 F for the next week..
Yea it’s bad here but you gotta know where you’re at and where you shouldn’t be. I own 50+rental properties here so I’ve seen it all. Been robbed at gun point for 50$ which was an obvious setup by the tenant hoping I had more on me. I grew up in ATL so nothing here suprises me. Lol