State of program

jacobchbe

Jolly Good Fellow
Never be a serious contender with CPJ and Roof at the helm.
Sure you will have 10-12 win seasons every 6-7 years.
But that’s it. Mediocre at best.

Both were out coached and made zero adjustments.
Sad.
Let's be real GT wouldn't be a serious contender with Nick Saban at the helm unless Todd makes a lot of changes.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
He was a world beater. You’re just too young to remember. Friedgen was an offensive genius who could fit his offense to whatever talent was available.

CPJ isn’t in the same class as either of those coaches.

That's why George lost to BC the year he went 10-2. I may be young but I remember sitting in the stands and watching Woody Dantzler beat a team who was pre season picked to compete with FSU for the acc. I also rememer listening on the radio as a kid a Joe Hamilton led team lose a road game to Wake Forest. You think it was all sunshine and roses but I recall many fans as a kid cussing George leaving the stadium.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
He was a world beater. You’re just too young to remember. Friedgen was an offensive genius who could fit his offense to whatever talent was available.

Thomas Jones may also still be scoring on us.

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
That's why George lost to BC the year he went 10-2. I may be young but I remember sitting in the stands and watching Woody Dantzler beat a team who was pre season picked to compete with FSU for the acc. I also rememer listening on the radio as a kid a Joe Hamilton led team lose a road game to Wake Forest. You think it was all sunshine and roses but I recall many fans as a kid cussing George leaving the stadium.

Fans cuss every coach. George didn’t lose to Dukes, MTSUs, Kansases. He also didn’t post losing records after fixing Lewis’ mess.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Fans cuss every coach. George didn’t lose to Dukes, MTSUs, Kansases. He also didn’t post losing records after fixing Lewis’ mess.

So BC and Wake are a better loss than duke? Okay guy. With the best quarterback to ever be on the flats. Paul has never went 0-12 as a coach either check your boys last year at UCF

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
This looks like Twitter all over again,fans settle down we've had bad seasons before I know were tired of losing but that's how some seasons goes we can't change it I wish I could,let's just hope we beat uga last home game for our seniors,no bashing our team we get 6 wins were bowl eligible at least we would get a bowl game if we win,support them people be behind them

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

O'Leary was a damn good coach. I used to defend him against football ignorant Tech fans the same way I do with the current coaching staff. The fact you don't recognize how good, not perfect, but damn good CPJ is is curious to me.

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
I'll be honest, I can't stand this mediocre bull**** anymore, no one expects a mediocre season and if you do, you're not a competitor. Unfortunately, this isn't even mediocre anymore, it's simply pathetic. GA TECH doesn't need just a coaching change, but they need a culture change, and they need it fast. If they don't be the inbreds, this will be the second time in three years that we haven't made a bowl... it's inexcusable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please stop pretending you're a competitor and no one else is. None of us is a competitor in college football. End of story. Most Tech grads are competitors in the real world. We compete every day in things we have a say in and can make a difference in. You are not a competitor in this. Please understand the difference.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
I don't like to compare coaches , but all I know is Coach O'Leary did not want to stay.

If the girl leaves you she's ugly as hell. How many jucos can Paul get compared to what oleary could get? The ACC isn't even comparable