Starting QB next year.

Let’s not forget that TO passed for more yards than he ran at Warner Robins HS, and set a school record for passing yardage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yea, I don't get the No to Oliver here. He is bigger and taller than Graham or LJ and he led the state in passing his senior year. Don't start getting the idea we are headed for the air raid. I expect coach to keep base elements of the triple option and spread option. He is not married to any offensive scheme and may even consult with CPJ on ideas. You have to fit your personnel.

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Yea, I don't get the No to Oliver here. He is bigger and taller than Graham or LJ and he led the state in passing his senior year. Don't start getting the idea we are headed for the air raid. I expect coach to keep base elements of the triple option and spread option. He is not married to any offensive scheme and may even consult with CPJ on ideas. You have to fit your personnel.
TO only threw for 1604 yards his senior year. I guarantee you that didn't lead the state of Georgia.

TO only threw for 1604 yards his senior year. I guarantee you that didn't lead the state of Georgia.
Maybe not but those are some good numbers. When I saw him go back and check down to the B-back I knew he could throw if needed. He also has a good tight release. But like I have been saying, I have a feeling we are going to be a 70% run 30 % pass team

Heisman1215

Jolly Good Fellow
Your so funny:vomit:

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Col,
If you believe the roster TO is6-2 182 with Graham 6-1, 185 and LJ 6-3,210.Pj made comment that LJ might be pushing 220 back in Spring.So the size is not a TO advantage seemingly. If LJ were healthy I think he might have an advantage maybe in the new OFF..

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
Whatever, Graham, Oliver, and Thomas need the ball in their hands a LOT! My guess at QB is LJ.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
It sounds like the coaches are looking for a QB. I think CGC mentioned there were a few prospects they have previous relationships with and they were going to reach out to them after the presser.

I expect some of the QBs on the roster to move to another position, or transfer out.

Heisman1215

Jolly Good Fellow
It sounds like the coaches are looking for a QB. I think CGC mentioned there were a few prospects they have previous relationships with and they were going to reach out to them after the presser.

I expect some of the QBs on the roster to move to another position, or transfer out.
Is this from a source?

Heisman1215

Jolly Good Fellow
QBs moving to other positions or transferring? Pure conjecture on my part.

CGC recruiting QBs? I can't remember if I heard it on an interveiw he did or at the presser.
Oh. Thought you would be my new best friend with a source. lol. Would like to see what Graham can do.