Starting QB next year.

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
I'm guessing LJ will have a good spring practice and will be in the mix. I'd also guess Oliver might either move to another position or consider a transfer. I'm not up for annointing incoming freshman with a spot on the 2-deep, but it's not impossible.

GTFLETCH

Banned
Lucas Johnson
Than a Battle between Yates and Graham ( James may moveto WR or DB like Tobias, if Yates is as good as people say{talking like he is another Russel Wilson})

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm guessing LJ will have a good spring practice and will be in the mix. I'd also guess Oliver might either move to another position or consider a transfer. I'm not up for annointing incoming freshman with a spot on the 2-deep, but it's not impossible.
There is no reason for Oliver to transfer. I believe that GT under CPJ was/is the only way he was playing QB unless he transfers down a division to play at a 3-O school. Anywhere else he goes he will be playing RB or Slot Receiver. Should just stay here for that.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Collins certainly will have a very good selection of candidates for QB next year: Graham, Yates, Johnson and Oliver.

All are fine athletes. It will be an interesting battle.

Biggest challenge, though, would be on the defensive line, and the middle linebackers.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Could we feature graham as a go to wr that needs double coverage. ? Oliver seemed like he could be a receiver as well.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Saw where we had a coach visiting JUCO Vic Viramontes too. He had major interest in us out of HS before picking Michigan. Has since transferred from there.