Starting QB next year.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
We will move away from the extreme version only one person per year can be the qb that we ran for last few years .

We will be getting 35% more plays.

It seems to be a horse race Graham and L

Imo they will share time till one shows very bad or one shows very good.

Maybe we could get a ready made grad transfer like we did with the free safety Rivera from Woffard. Getting an MBA at gt while playing ball would be enticing for the right player.
It would be nice to snag a Junior College QB;)

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Does Lucas have 2 years left? I think he's got the best QB skill set, but that doesn't mean he'd be the guy regardless of recovery. If the offense is engineered to make the reads fairly simple, he could do real well.

Graham needs to see the field somewhere. I think it will be QB, and he'll at least have his own package if he doesn't start.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I'd say Graham and Yates with perhaps Yates rsing. Johnson as back up. I have a hard time believing we'd go with Johnson as the starter considering we'll be running a new system, he only has 2 years of eligibility, and is coming off a season ending injury. Not out of the question but lots of things against it.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I'd say Graham and Yates with perhaps Yates rsing. Johnson as back up. I have a hard time believing we'd go with Johnson as the starter considering we'll be running a new system, he only has 2 years of eligibility, and is coming off a season ending injury. Not out of the question but lots of things against it.
In 2 years if l j has run the offense by passing very well (& pick up a few yds) like milton at ucf, wont we be getting quality qb recriuts . Also the other guys should be ready by then.

I am biased for an accurate passer qb at qb. Loved my warrior qb, but this offense needs a qb that can make all the passes..

We are probably saying same thing.