Stansbury comments on season tickets

Looks like the ticket site is currently down. Never change Ma Tech.
Even though I picked my tickets yesterday afternoon, I thought I would log in again to see how many more seats have changed. Last night, it was down, but I was able to log in today, although since I have already chosen my seats, it wouldn't let me view the map. Since it was down last night, available during the day today, but down again tonight, maybe they are just shutting it down at night on the weekend.

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
Even though I picked my tickets yesterday afternoon, I thought I would log in again to see how many more seats have changed. Last night, it was down, but I was able to log in today, although since I have already chosen my seats, it wouldn't let me view the map. Since it was down last night, available during the day today, but down again tonight, maybe they are just shutting it down at night on the weekend.

It's possible it is on purpose, but that would be even dumber than an unplanned outage.

It's possible it is on purpose, but that would be even dumber than an unplanned outage.
Not necessarily. There can be plenty of good reasons for a planned outage. One thing, I think, is that traffic is bound to be a lot less on Saturday night. I'm not sure that would be true of Friday night, but I imagine that would still be a consideration.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I’ve been logging in randomly since I figured where I think I want to be dislocated to. Site has been up Saturday morning, afternoon and evening (7pm ish?) for me. Up again this morning. I’ve not seen it down once.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Tickets seems to be going fast. I picked out 25 spots & I’m down to 5. There’s 2 more I added to the mix if all 5 of those are gone.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I pick a week from today. Got my heart set on crediting the money towards next year since it dont sound good for me.

Maybe yall that have picked can help: since we as season ticket holders bought 6 home games and the 7th game at MBS, is there any credit given since we lost that game? The extra money for MBS game should be an automatic credit imo.

I pick a week from today. Got my heart set on crediting the money towards next year since it dont sound good for me.

Maybe yall that have picked can help: since we as season ticket holders bought 6 home games and the 7th game at MBS, is there any credit given since we lost that game? The extra money for MBS game should be an automatic credit imo.
If you get any credit, you have the option of having that transferred the The Swarm Fund

GRGT96

Georgia Tech Fan
It appears my seats or nearby seats are not available. What does upper west, around section 203 or 206 look like with regards to access to bathrooms & concessions? I have kids or older adults going with me, logistics matter to our crew.

GRGT96

Georgia Tech Fan

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
Happy I at least have a chance to attend a game this year!

I’ve kind of been looking forward to watching on TV though, I haven’t watched many games on TV during my time as a student because away game weekends are generally when we plan other events so I don’t have time to watch

Question for those who have sat both in upper east and upper west. Which do you like better?

I used to sit on the top row of the east and while it was an outstanding view of the field, it was alwys hot as hades in September. Can someone compare the views and heat factor between upper east and upper west?

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Question for those who have sat both in upper east and upper west. Which do you like better?

I used to sit on the top row of the east and while it was an outstanding view of the field, it was alwys hot as hades in September. Can someone compare the views and heat factor between upper east and upper west?
Others can weigh in with more details... but upper east is better in my opinion.... simply because you're much closer to the field.