Spring Practice

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
High praises for Adonicas, he may have won himself a starting spot.
Adonicas really looked good at practice on Saturday. He can elevate and make catches in traffic, plus he has good speed. He's going to have a great year. With the new offense usually having 3-4 receivers on the field at a time I would be shocked if he wasnt starting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
I hope, aside from an occasional receiver coming across the middle (and regretting it), that most opponents don't get that far. I really want to see the linebackers pick up a ton more tackles this year.

I'd love to see opposing receivers get alligator arms this year.

I agree! The same returning cornerbacks and safeties looked awful all year long last year.

Hopefully with the new coaches, plus a lot more daily reps in scrimmages against a shotgun spread passing and zone-read offense (which our team is now), the defensive backfield will be much better in the coming fall.

I just hope our coaches can find some good linebackers and d-linemen.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
So I see that the spring game is the same night as the first round of the NFL draft, coincidence? I get the feeling Coach Collins will use this as an opportunity to continue furthering the brand of the program.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Adonicas really looked good at practice on Saturday. He can elevate and make catches in traffic, plus he has good speed. He's going to have a great year. With the new offense usually having 3-4 receivers on the field at a time I would be shocked if he wasnt starting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CPJ said Adonicas looked GOOD when he first came in, and would have played a lot, but he got hurt and set him back all season.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Really happy to see "speed" and "wide receivers" in the same sentence. I loved PJ, but I never liked the fact that we practically never had a deep threat wide receiver in the game.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I’m glad the WR are getting to play and get shine. Saw Gantt is a slot now. Whatley has size for WR and had a good practice. Will be interesting to see how all these guys look come game day.

Sanders got 3 TD’s in practice.