Spring Practice

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer

Yup, Killington is my home mountain living 15 minutes away. It’s no Jackson Hole, but it is the “Beast of the East”. I’d kill for some backside bowls and powder chutes though.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Backside bowl= packing a bowl on the back porch or is that a "rad" term. Either way it's going in my vocabulary.

I like your style (plus use of LandPhil for your avatar). Out here we call our mid-mountain smoke breaks (or beer break...whatever your style happens to be) in the woods a “safety meeting”.

Animal02

Banned
I live in south Georgia and am curious. What is that white stuff on the ground?
I assume you have never had this pleasure....(not me...but similar).
FH14DJA_544_53_044.jpg

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
968.jpeg
When Exxon asked me to go to Prudhoe bay Alaska to work on the Alaska pipeline , I went into a stair well to think. I closed my eyes and visualized the flat and w wind blow snow. Then my mind says were the blue water. I never went and now I am back in Pensacola living on the water at last spot that's undeveloped.

Question: why live north of I 10. That's what they made airlines for!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Google searched the Temple Spring Ptactice 2018. It was published the day they started.

It included a beginning to end schedule and for each day it highlited the coaches giving the interview. Dont remember seeing a schedule or hearing from each position coach in past.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 5298 When Exxon asked me to go to Prudhoe bay Alaska to work on the Alaska pipeline , I went into a stair well to think. I closed my eyes and visualized the flat and w wind blow snow. Then my mind says were the blue water. I never went and now I am back in Pensacola living on the water at last spot that's undeveloped.

Question: why live north of I 10. That's what they made airlines for!
That might be rough when hurricane season starts........................................just sayin';)

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
I think the spring game will be VERY important this year for a number of reasons, not the least of which could be recruiting. Since Tech is probably getting busted now over “transition” concerns (Parker Braun’s transfer being Exhibit A), if I were a QB recruit, I would like to come witness for myself the talent of the OL to protect on pass plays.