Spring Practice

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
B9D38A25-D01D-4C5F-BD34-EDCE9424748A.jpeg
4AA28AB3-A2F7-465D-BCB0-37750A6E6796.jpeg
Would be nice to have the numbers too, but that's better than nothing.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Your distinction between "class colors" and "school colors" is laughable. You just can't admit that, as much as you want it to be true, blue has always been part of our color scheme. We all know you don't like blue. You have every right and prerogative to not like blue. What you don't have the right to do is chastise the rest of us who like to wear blue. NO ONE made you the uniform/color police, so climb down off your high horse and stop bitching about people wearing blue or using blue in our color scheme(s). Blue is part of our school colors, and ALWAYS has been.

Further, your point about our name is irrelevant, as you pointed out, we're not the white jackets, white tornado, white engineers, or any other name we've gone by in the past, yet you willingly admit white is one of our primary colors.

Enjoy the game. Wish I could be there. Wish I could watch it.
Jesus man stop. Our colors are WHITE AND GOLD

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
So, what do we talk about between spring practice and the start of fall camp?

On the lite side:
1. So we could run utm against our dl talent if they shot the gaps ?
If no , what's the plan against Clemson?

2. Would u buy a car from a coach who says a few line are out and then the 2 year starting center show s up for the game in a leg cast and is out for 5 months? Any body seen Parker.

3. With the rush by the d would the shorter qb , be better to get passes off!

On the serious side:
1. Colors,
2. Brad
3. Gaily
4 Stanford

Please take the above as " in jest". What if o had crushed the D?☠

Coach and ol ast coaches will coach up in the fall.

Now All I want the truth about injuries from the spring game.

Your distinction between "class colors" and "school colors" is laughable. You just can't admit that, as much as you want it to be true, blue has always been part of our color scheme. We all know you don't like blue. You have every right and prerogative to not like blue. What you don't have the right to do is chastise the rest of us who like to wear blue. NO ONE made you the uniform/color police, so climb down off your high horse and stop bitching about people wearing blue or using blue in our color scheme(s). Blue is part of our school colors, and ALWAYS has been.

Further, your point about our name is irrelevant, as you pointed out, we're not the white jackets, white tornado, white engineers, or any other name we've gone by in the past, yet you willingly admit white is one of our primary colors.

Enjoy the game. Wish I could be there. Wish I could watch it.
Back in those days, at every school in Europe and the US, each CLASS had its own colors. The article clearly says that gold, white, and blue were the CLASS colors, not the school colors, or the team colors. Gold, white, and blue may indeed have been the "official" school colors, but the article does not say or even imply that.