Spring Practice

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
“The new defensive scheme is great for all of us guys,” said Henderson, who mostly played special teams last season. “Some of the guys were not as big, but the scheme is perfect for them because we’ve got some quick guys up front. And the guys in back aren’t thinking too much. Just out there making plays.”

"Henderson couldn’t recall how many play-calls the Jackets used in a typical game last season, “but it was a lot,” Henderson said. “It was a lot. A lot of guys weren’t playing fast, so like I said, this new style is perfect for all of us.”

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
Front seven could be a strength if we can get solid NT play and ASA doesn't get washed. Everyone else is a prototype for this system, and we have depth.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
From what it sounds like we might have good nose tackle depth which will be huge in the 4th quarter. Cerge-Henderson and Adams should work well there and we've heard Chris Martin's name come up at least 3 times in interviews as someone improving. If we can let each of those guys rotate and come in fresh we should have good push up the middle.

Branch being able to play a position that fits him will be a huge strength for us as well. Watching him last year he would diagnose screens early and would get caught in the wash, but on the outside he should have an easier time flowing with the play.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
From what it sounds like we might have good nose tackle depth which will be huge in the 4th quarter. Cerge-Henderson and Adams should work well there and we've heard Chris Martin's name come up at least 3 times in interviews as someone improving. If we can let each of those guys rotate and come in fresh we should have good push up the middle.

Branch being able to play a position that fits him will be a huge strength for us as well. Watching him last year he would diagnose screens early and would get caught in the wash, but on the outside he should have an easier time flowing with the play.
Glanton are NT as well.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Is Andy Mac coaching inside lb?
I know he was lb coach but is he lb?
I think brandt played well when Andy coached him as a freshman.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
We need to get more OL from Louisiana in my opinion we got Zakk from the 2018 class,but we need more from that state in my opinion boost up the OL, and we know we need to look at Georgia's OL especially down from macon on down south big boys we have Atlanta area is not bad from what I hear lol my idea of a OL is 6'3 6'4 can move his feet well not get beat at any rep and is awear of the triple option of course I say let's go get them and offer them