Spring Practice

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Quite a few guys dinged up.

The future at LB w/BJS, Quez, Charlie, and Henderson looks promising

Nervous about 6 thru 10 OLine depth chart. One of the only times you will see our DL being bigger than the opposing line

What position is Juanyeh Thomas working at? Safety? Thanks.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
What position is Juanyeh Thomas working at? Safety? Thanks.
He was just at panhandle b ball all star game in Pensacola. Had ankle that was injured in season.
Didn't realize he was early enroll? Understood he "was a safety" in the old system. Heard he would be a out side lb . After seeing him in all star game, I think he needs a little FISK on his legs . Has good vision on b ball court (for a football guy) .

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer

Nervous about 6 thru 10 OLine depth chart. One of the only times you will see our DL being bigger than the opposing line
We should still have pretty good size on the D line though right?

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer

The season hasn't even started and already we got no depth at OL.......smh....
I have said it before, and it bears repeating......we must find a way to consistently have 2 QUALITY deep ( with all having different names ) on the OL. Otherwise , its 2017 all over again.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow

Assuming Marshall is healthy in the fall, coming off the bench we’d have Stickler, Clark, and both Morgan twins all in the 286-290 range, and Hansen listed at 325. That’s 5 likely depth players who are all big by our usual standards. I would guess a lot of the guys are getting snaps who won’t see the field in the fall.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Right now we decent by my eyes
ASA 6’3 260-270lb
KCH 6’ 300
Branch 6’2 285ish

Rotation
Glanton 6’2 290ish
Adams 6’2 310ish
Chris Martin 6’2 300ish
Tukkes 6’4 250ish

So the size is good unfortunately this the same size as our OLineman which delved into another convo
Wow ASA seems to have put on some weight. Is Owens not in the rotation?

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Right now we decent by my eyes
ASA 6’3 260-270lb
KCH 6’ 300
Branch 6’2 285ish

Rotation
Glanton 6’2 290ish
Adams 6’2 310ish
Chris Martin 6’2 300ish
Tukkes 6’4 250ish

So the size is good unfortunately this the same size as our OLineman which delved into another convo
310 is a lot of weight loss for Adams