Spring Practice

I was a big Jay Jones guy, but I think TQM can be good if not great with either an improvement in the pitch phase or some better vision in the pass game. A lot of his picks were either unforced or just plain bad ideas; if he can swap a few of those for check-downs to the As then we can be pretty hard to stop. He has wiggle and toughness that cannot be learned.
I want to see Tobias Oliver

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
He has a lot to do imo, he didn’t do much last year, but in his defense he did have a baby.
I think he has as good a chance as anybody since the roles changed up front. He and the other interior guys are working as a straight up nose which is very different than what they did last year. Whomever takes to it the best wins the job. He may be better suited to this than what he did last year.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I think he has as good a chance as anybody since the roles changed up front. He and the other interior guys are working as a straight up nose which is very different than what they did last year. Whomever takes to it the best wins the job. He may be better suited to this than what he did last year.

No matter who wins the starter spot, having 3 solid players and big bodies to rotate in-out at nose can only be a good thing, and Adams, Glanton, and KCH each have their strengths for different situations.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope someone puts a video of the GT Spring game on youtube:cool: It would be nice to be able to watch it;)

I’ll cap it and put it up once it goes out of the rotation on ESPN360. I’m unfortunately/fortunately moving to Rhode Island for a career opportunity, so I may not be able to do the coaches shows, but I should be able to get the games.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I’ll cap it and put it up once it goes out of the rotation on ESPN360. I’m unfortunately/fortunately moving to Rhode Island for a career opportunity, so I may not be able to do the coaches shows, but I should be able to get the games.

You are the bomb bob. Can’t imag my football life without you. Good luck with the move and career change.