Spring Practice

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Lolol, I guarantee you before he went out for that interview he told his buddies "watch this, I'm going to no-sell every question".

There were a few Will Bryan interviews last season where Parker was sitting in the audience laughing his a$$ off making fun of Will. You can tell Parker doesn't take these interviews too seriously.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Parker indicated one nugget - our defense was flying around and that's good because we will probably see more 50 defenses this year.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I think you are thinking of Wally Ballou, the iconic newsman of the comedy team Bob and Ray. I loved those guys. My favorite was an interview with a NASA engineer who was responsible for the "runged egress assembly" that was being done for the lunar lander at a cost of $150,000 a piece. Bob's engineering gobbledegook was matchless until Wally looks at the mockup and says, "So you designed the ladder?" Bob: "Well, yes. That's what laymen call it."

I really miss those guys.
Remember building the bridge ... over the Atlantic? Interview made difficult by sound of cars whizzing past at high speed ... and splashing.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
1. What was parkers brothers gpa in mech engineering.? 4.o?
2. At walk up in 15 I meet a lady econ teacher who said "parker is such a delight in my class", Never heard that about me or my buds!

3. From video u can see parker has really thickened up in the neck.
4. Wonder if he looks at sewak the same way he looks at reporters.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else notice our QBs wearing gold jerseys? Outside of injuries to QBs, I think this is the first time I can remember CPJ making all the QBs wear a gold jersey during practice.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else notice our QBs wearing gold jerseys? Outside of injuries to QBs, I think this is the first time I can remember CPJ making all the QBs wear a gold jersey during practice.
Well … there are only three of them. Graham is talented, but not that talented.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
They need to take those jerseys off the qb's. They have to toughen up if they expect to be good in this offense. The year they put JT in a yellow jersey he regressed considerably.

Go Jackets!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Surely the qb will be open season in the spring game.
I see keeping them safe till we evaluate their pitch and pass on equal basis. Sure its not 100% game situation, but i would like to find out if LJ CAN be a super passer under some pressure.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer

Nah. Jt wore gold. Like tw said paul had to protect the franchise then

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
They need to take those jerseys off the qb's. They have to toughen up if they expect to be good in this offense. The year they put JT in a yellow jersey he regressed considerably.

Go Jackets!
Everybody's favorite CSA corps commander. J. B. Hood, thought the same way. Hood was a great general until he was put in charge of the Army of Tennessee. He thought that the troops he had hadn't been blooded enough in combat. He led them into two massive assaults at Franklin and Nashville and destroyed the army in the process. Then he was fired.

You have to work with the players you have and protect the experienced ones for the real games. Coach is right on this.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
20180211_214723.jpg
r.c
The last thing i want is for TM qb to get better at cutting up field instead of pitching. Please run at the DE and then pitch!
Do not cut up field into 4 college football players!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Everybody's favorite CSA corps commander. J. B. Hood, thought the same way. Hood was a great general until he was put in charge of the Army of Tennessee. He thought that the troops he had hadn't been blooded enough in combat. He led them into two massive assaults at Franklin and Nashville and destroyed the army in the process. Then he was fired.

You have to work with the players you have and protect the experienced ones for the real games. Coach is right on this.
I believe Jefferson Davis asked Lee's opinion on this command, and Lee being Lee said that geez, he was a good division commander but he was just not certain beyond that and as a result, you are right, Hood destroyed an entire army, including 12 generals, in futile, frontal assaults on Thomas. A bit of decisiveness by Lee might have saved some lives, though with Davis, who knows. Nobody ever accused Johnson of being indecisive, though. The lesson is that Hood should have worn a yellow jersey.