Spring Game Friday 4/20 at 7pm

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Don’t they know that at least 50 people would want to watch it?

I know you're joking, but ...

There have been 16000 views of GTBob's Youtube of last year's Spring Game, and more probably watched on ACC extra.

It just means, Swarmers need to use their phones.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
I know you're joking, but ...

There have been 16000 views of GTBob's Youtube of last year's Spring Game, and more probably watched on ACC extra.

It just means, Swarmers need to use their phones.

Yes I was joking but I do understand why the ESPNs of the world would not think that it would garner significant viewership. I truly hope that changes.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
During Clemson spring game , Why would ESPN say -in 18 which of these underdogs will emerge- Cuse, BC or Ga Tech?
Yea we lost to Duke and Cavs, but it's a bit much to call us an under"dog".

IMO - we have a good chance to beat both Duke and the cavs!

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
So might try to make my first spring game since I've been out. It looks like our baby sitting plans might fall through. Any tips on taking a 6 month old if the weather permits, or would yall advise against it?

Milwaukee

Banned
So might try to make my first spring game since I've been out. It looks like our baby sitting plans might fall through. Any tips on taking a 6 month old if the weather permits, or would yall advise against it?

I advise against it under normal conditions. Don't bring your kid to the game and ruin it for the adults around you, but this being a practice and all, hell yes bring the kiddos.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Invest in some ear protection. Go to Home Depot and get some noise blocking ear phones and slap those on.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
I advise against it under normal conditions. Don't bring your kid to the game and ruin it for the adults around you, but this being a practice and all, hell yes bring the kiddos.

Yeah, I don't plan on bringing him to games until I'm ready for him to hear everything under the sun being said about the refs and such. Not going to be one of those that try's to enforce rules on others around me. Besides to stand the hell up especially on 3rd downs.