Spring Game Friday 4/20 at 7pm

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Thread predictions:

1) Friday night!?!?! What idiots! It always rains on Friday spring games.

2) Will we wear Russell or Adidas? What color?

3) Will Lucas Johnson throw for 7 TDs or only clinch the Heisman?

4) If it rains, can we harvest the rainwater into our water bottles? Or is that off limits too?

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Thread predictions:

1) Friday night!?!?! What idiots! It always rains on Friday spring games.

2) Will we wear Russell or Adidas? What color?

3) Will Lucas Johnson throw for 7 TDs or only clinch the Heisman?

4) If it rains, can we harvest the rainwater into our water bottles? Or is that off limits too?
These are easy.

1) Conspiracy to sell a new line of GT umbrellas that will appear in the bookstore next month. They will be the only umbrellas allowed into the stadium.

2) Russell and we will be wearing red and black.

3) Neither cause Woody's defense will shut everything down to the point that CPJ retires afterwards.

4) The new umbrellas are engineered to poison the water as it falls off. You can put them through the newly installed filters though.

Milwaukee

Banned
200w (28).gif

Is it going to be televised? I have a feeling I will have to watch the rerun on YouTube. Hopefully I can watch the GT Spring Game on Friday the 20th and then the O&W Game on Saturday the 21st.
I can't imagine why anybody would televise it. I don't think they have in the past. It's one thing to televise a spring game where the stadium is full, or even half full, but nobody has ever really come to Tech Spring games. The only reason I will go is just to hang out with friends.