Spring Game Friday 4/20 at 7pm

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
DETAILS FINALIZED FOR GEORGIA TECH FOOTBALL'S SPRING GAME
Annual White vs. Gold battle set for Friday, April 20 at 7 p.m. at Bobby Dodd Stadium

THE FLATS - Details have been finalized for Georgia Tech football's 2018 spring game, which is set for Friday, April 20 at 7 p.m. at Bobby Dodd Stadium.

Details include:

ADMISSION
Admission is FREE. Bobby Dodd Stadium gates open at 6 p.m. In an effort to help educate fans prior to its full implementation next season, Georgia Tech athletics' new clear bag policy will be in effect.

PARKING
FREE parking will be available for fans on a first-come, first-serve basis in the following areas, beginning at 5 p.m.:

• Lower Peters Deck (E52)
  • Klaus Deck (E40)
  • Student Center Deck (W02)
  • Physics/Boggs/Mason Lot (W21)

• Click HERE to view Georgia Tech campus parking map.
WRECKFEST
  • Wreckfest begins at 5 p.m. in Callaway Plaza, located on the north side of Bobby Dodd Stadium (off Bobby Dodd Way). Wreckfest includes games, face painting, inflatable rides, photo booth, the Ramblin' Wreck on site for photos and a concert by DJ Babey Drew. Food from Sonny's BBQ and Chick-fil-A and exclusive Georgia Tech merchandise from Barnes & Noble at Georgia Tech Bookstore will also be available for purchase at Wreckfest. Admission to Wreckfest is FREE.

LIVE BROADCAST
    The Chuck and Chernoff show on 680 AM/93.7 FM The Fan, the flagship station of the Georgia Tech IMG Sports Network, will air live from Callaway Plaza from 3-6:20 p.m.

There will not be a live broadcast of the spring game (video or audio).

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Annual White vs. Gold battle set for Friday, April 20 at 7 p.m. at Bobby Dodd Stadium

THE FLATS - Details have been finalized for Georgia Tech football's 2018 spring game, which is set for Friday, April 20 at 7 p.m. at Bobby Dodd Stadium.

Details include:

ADMISSION
Admission is FREE. Bobby Dodd Stadium gates open at 6 p.m. In an effort to help educate fans prior to its full implementation next season, Georgia Tech athletics' new clear bag policy will be in effect.

PARKING
FREE parking will be available for fans on a first-come, first-serve basis in the following areas, beginning at 5 p.m.:

• Klaus Deck (E40)
WRECKFEST
  • Wreckfest begins at 5 p.m. in Callaway Plaza, located on the north side of Bobby Dodd Stadium (off Bobby Dodd Way). Wreckfest includes games, face painting, inflatable rides, photo booth, the Ramblin' Wreck on site for photos and a concert by DJ Babey Drew. Food from Sonny's BBQ and Chick-fil-A and exclusive Georgia Tech merchandise from Barnes & Noble at Georgia Tech Bookstore will also be available for purchase at Wreckfest. Admission to Wreckfest is FREE.

LIVE BROADCAST
    The Chuck and Chernoff show on 680 AM/93.7 FM The Fan, the flagship station of the Georgia Tech IMG Sports Network, will air live from Callaway Plaza from 3-6:20 p.m.

No ESPN3 broadcast? What the hell? There goes my Friday evening plans.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Man, no video broadcast of the game? Is that for real?

After all the talk about the ACC network and the new video editing. Holding we are making it is disappointing we can’t even get the low res internet streaming that lots of high schools are getting.

That stinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rozier24

Georgia Tech Fan

Details include:

ADMISSION

PARKING

• Klaus Deck (E40)
WRECKFEST

LIVE BROADCAST

Does anyone know if the band usually makes it out for the spring game?

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Man, no video broadcast of the game? Is that for real?

After all the talk about the ACC network and the new video editing. Holding we are making it is disappointing we can’t even get the low res internet streaming that lots of high schools are getting.

That stinks.

Especially stinks when you look at ESPN's replay schedule from yesterday and see that Grand Valley State's Spring game was broadcast.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
Especially stinks when you look at ESPN's replay schedule from yesterday and see that Grand Valley State's Spring game was broadcast.
Is it possible that we’ve elected not to have it broadcast to get our pathetic attendance up a little? I know I’m more likely to go since I can’t watch from my living room.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
At least we know this will be the last time it's not televised with the ACC network starting next year

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I be very surprised if they didn't show a replay stream later online. I also wouldn't be surprised if GT requested no live stream to encourage better attendance.

Milwaukee

Banned
I be very surprised if they didn't show a replay stream later online. I also wouldn't be surprised if GT requested no live stream to encourage better attendance.

I was hoping for a replay as well, but who would be recording it if it's not live? GT isn't gonna put out a replay, only a network would. And if a network was there why wouldn't they broadcast live? Very disturbing if you ask me.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Well I will be driving in from Nashville for the spring game. Can't wait to see the changes in the D and progress of LJ and TM!
Bless you OJF.We need about 50,000 more fans like you. Here's what will happen, the new D will shut out the old O causing a meltdown by johnson,who in turn will fire the D coach the next day.Then johnson will announce that he will be both the D & O coach in 2018.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Bless you OJF.We need about 50,000 more fans like you. Here's what will happen, the new D will shut out the old O causing a meltdown by johnson,who in turn will fire the D coach the next day.Then johnson will announce that he will be both the D & O coach in 2018.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: love it!

Still up in the air about coming in, surgery on my right upper arm last week has me on hold right now

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
CPJ is always very very critical of the o-line and he should be the o-line makes the offense work.

And he has usually been right.

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/041318aaa.html

No live broadcast of the spring game this year. Wish there was a way to dislike my own post.

Good, won't interfere with the GT baseball game. ....... just kidding, sort of. I was looking forward to seeing the new football players.