Spring Game Friday 4/20 at 7pm

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Are you planning to attend @OldJacketFan ?

Hope your health is improving.
@Longestday,
I will be looking for you if you are able to attend.
It would be nice for us to have our own group sitting together.

I'll be there limping away! :D Slow damn recovery, it's amazing what 5 separate fractures to the femur will do to your gait

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
I just saw that Oklahoma is having Trace Adkins perform before the spring game. Isn't it amazing that being in Atlanta we can't get a high profile rapper or singer to do a show before the game or at halftime to maybe increase awareness around the game?
ROI, a cash strapped athletic program does not need to pay 30K to attract 500 more fans to a spring game.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I just saw that Oklahoma is having Trace Adkins perform before the spring game. Isn't it amazing that being in Atlanta we can't get a high profile rapper or singer to do a show before the game or at halftime to maybe increase awareness around the game?
We tried embracing the local rap scene in the past. Not sure how that worked out for us, but I see it went away.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

Serious question: Do you really think having people leave before Spring Game is better than them not being there to start with?