Spring Game 2020

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
I don't think The Masters would ever be a consideration in scheduling. Spring Games get little press under even the best of circumstances.
alabama's and georgia's do ... though there are times when georgia's get pub for reasons that are not so welcome by the school (thank you, Ludacris ... you da man)

all the AJC staff, save for Ken S, will be at Augusta. So too will most of the ATL TV crews. our spring game will be an afterthought's afterthought.

at least the Braves aren't in town the weekend of the spring game.
but if I get the chance to get Masters badges for Friday, I'm headed to Washington Road.

herb

Helluva Engineer
alabama's and georgia's do ... though there are times when georgia's get pub for reasons that are not so welcome by the school (thank you, Ludacris ... you da man)

all the AJC staff, save for Ken S, will be at Augusta. So too will most of the ATL TV crews. our spring game will be an afterthought's afterthought.

but if I get the chance to get Masters badges for Friday, I'm headed to Washington Road.

The one week of the year it’s fun to be in disgusta. If you get the chance, come on down

The mutts even pointed out in their announcement for their Spring Game that it would be the weekend after the Masters so the fans could go to both .... like that many mutts can even get tickets for the Masters.

What exactly is CGC doing to run off fans anyway?
It's not that he is trying to run off fans; that would be stupid for any coach to do. He just doesn't seem to care much about what the fans think or do. He needs to open up the line of communications more with the fans. A call-in show like CPJ had would help a lot. Providing an email address would help too. Obviously all emails would be screened by his secretary or someone, but hopefully he would see the pertinent and classy ones from fans with legitimate thoughts and/or concerns. Unless it's hidden someplace I haven't been able to find, his email address is not listed along with all the other members of the athletics administration and coaches.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
It's not that he is trying to run off fans; that would be stupid for any coach to do. He just doesn't seem to care much about what the fans think or do. He needs to open up the line of communications more with the fans. A call-in show like CPJ had would help a lot. Providing an email address would help too. Obviously all emails would be screened by his secretary or someone, but hopefully he would see the pertinent and classy ones from fans with legitimate thoughts and/or concerns. Unless it's hidden someplace I haven't been able to find, his email address is not listed along with all the other members of the athletics administration and coaches.

An off season call in show?

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
That week ALL of the national media will be in Georgia. The Monday...Final Four championship at MBS. Masters. And GT spring game. We are going to get national press if nothing else just because they will be in town.

That week ALL of the national media will be in Georgia. The Monday...Final Four championship at MBS. Masters. And GT spring game. We are going to get national press if nothing else just because they will be in town.
Once the Final Four is over, they will all be heading to Augusta. Why would they stay in Atlanta with the tournament going on all week in Augusta. Yes, the tournament rounds don't start until Thursday, but the press also covers the practice rounds, and regardless, none of them will be left in Atlanta by Friday.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
NO !!! He didn't have a call-in show during the season.

Just had to rag you brother.

But I would assume the easiest way to contact him would be @coachcollins on twitter.

I miss, and have communicated to the GTAA about the coaches caravan. I think that would do more for fan involvement than a call in show.

Just had to rag you brother.

But I would assume the easiest way to contact him would be @coachcollins on twitter.

I miss, and have communicated to the GTAA about the coaches caravan. I think that would do more for fan involvement than a call in show.
I have a twitter account, but I never use it.
I TOTALLY AGREE about the coaches caravan, and you are right; that would do more for fan involvement. We NEED that again.