Spring Game 2020

slugboy

Staff member
So Jim from Smyrna can ask his weekly question, plus get trolled by idiotic dwag fans and bombarded by the CPJ forever crowd about triple-o crap, comparisons etc?.....yeah thats super important to the fans and the program, i can understand why he put a pause on that.

The coaches are really accessible to the public. They’re on Twitter and other social media, so you can see them and reach them a lot easier than an AM Radio once a week call in show.
Communication has changed. Call in shows were all we had 30 years ago. They’ve probably been a waste of time for 15 or more years though.
There are newer ways to communicate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The coaches are really accessible to the public. They’re on Twitter and other social media, so you can see them and reach them a lot easier than an AM Radio once a week call in show.
Communication has changed. Call in shows were all we had 30 years ago. They’ve probably been a waste of time for 15 or more years though.
There are newer ways to communicate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not everybody uses social media. I use FB and have a mostly un-used Twitter account.

Alexgrant1

Georgia Tech Fan
It's not that he is trying to run off fans; that would be stupid for any coach to do. He just doesn't seem to care much about what the fans think or do. He needs to open up the line of communications more with the fans. A call-in show like CPJ had would help a lot. Providing an email address would help too. Obviously all emails would be screened by his secretary or someone, but hopefully he would see the pertinent and classy ones from fans with legitimate thoughts and/or concerns. Unless it's hidden someplace I haven't been able to find, his email address is not listed along with all the other members of the athletics administration and coaches.
It his birthday. I think that’s a big reason he chose that date.

LOL...GT fans are the worst.

Complain about it being on a Friday, then find out it's going to be nationally televised after the Masters on ESPN's flagship channel and downplay it.

Seriously, GT can't have nice things...
Who's downplaying it? I think it's great, because I will now be able to see it, since I am unable to go because of the Masters. However, the Friday Masters round seldom ends before 7PM. What time does the Spring Game start?

herb

Helluva Engineer
LOL...GT fans are the worst.

Complain about it being on a Friday, then find out it's going to be nationally televised after the Masters on ESPN's flagship channel and downplay it.

Seriously, GT can't have nice things...
n/m

Last edited:

Jacoooooob

Jolly Good Fellow
I can’t wait to see the quarterbacks. James Graham is going to have a serious battle for the starting role. Getting Jeff sims was exciting, but I can’t wait to see Tucker Gleason. He came out of Plant high school, and won a eigh5 way an battle. The kids a competitor and I think he could be what our offense needs.