Special Ed Conference

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
ACC is hands down the best conference this year in head to head matchups with P5. Only P12 won against us with a single matchup. But P12 helped pad the OOC records of B1 etc. ACC kicked ***. Here's to hoping that trend continues....Bowl matchups are tough.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
If there was a Jekyll/Hyde conference this year, it was the Big XII. Oklahoma St lost to Central Michigan, yet beat Pitt. Iowa St. lost to FCS Northern Iowa, yet beat Iowa.
don't forget iowa lost to North Dakota State and then beat Michigan. (why anyone plays North Dakota state is beyond any reasoning. they keep beating FBS teams)

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
ACC vs SEC bowl games, this is how I see our chances in each game:

NCST (60%) vs Vandy
VT (60%) vs Ark
L'ville (55%) vs LSU
GT (55%) vs Kentucky

What say you?

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
If there was a Jekyll/Hyde conference this year, it was the Big XII. Oklahoma St lost to Central Michigan, yet beat Pitt. Iowa St. lost to FCS Northern Iowa, yet beat Iowa.
Oklahoma State got cheated out of a win against Central Michigan. Sure they should've blown them out more but they won the game and got screwed.

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
NCST (40%) vs Vandy
VT (80%) vs Ark
L'ville (70%) vs LSU
GT (60%) vs Kentucky

Why aren't y'all giving VT credit here? To me that game looks the most lopsided of all ACC 11 bowl matchups. (Oops I shouldn't give away free tips for the Bowl Pick'em Pool)