So who's going to Charlotte?

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
My son and I are headed to Atlanta tomorrow night then heading to Charlotte Saturday morning with 4 others. How many tickets were in the tech allotment?

Matt E

GT Athlete
Just bought 2 on stubhub. Sitting in the end zone to the left of the goal post....which is exactly where my Dad and I sat in Tampa in 2009.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I'm in, flying down solo Saturday morning and got a single ticket in club level 342 (behind tech bench) for $150! I figured since my wife will be watching from home with our baby I could go all out on the ticket. See y'all in Charlotte!

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Will be at this one and the Orange Bowl, but I live in Miami and go to the Orange Bowl every year anyways.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I know between the undergrads of our chapter, our alumni, and friends and girlfriends we are closing in on 200 people. I hope we outnumber the hell out of FSU a bc they're putting all their eggs in the playoff basket.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Has anybody received their tickets from the GT allotment? I know they are supposed to be emailed no later than 3 days before the game but my mother is getting nervous.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Moving to Jackson hole in the morning so i won't be able to be there unfortunately. But, I was able to attend UGA this weekend and would consider it the highlight of my GT fandom.

Good luck this weekend and I'll be watching and cheering from my favorite bar!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Moving to Jackson hole in the morning so i won't be able to be there unfortunately. But, I was able to attend UGA this weekend and would consider it the highlight of my GT fandom.

Good luck this weekend and I'll be watching and cheering from my favorite bar!
Jackson Hole is a beautiful place. If I was not living in Georgia I would be in Wyoming.

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
Has anybody received their tickets from the GT allotment? I know they are supposed to be emailed no later than 3 days before the game but my mother is getting nervous.
The ticket office said today the e-mail is going out on December 3, 2014.