So who's going to Charlotte?

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Im fixing to order my tickets now! One game at a time, beat the Mutts, then lets take it to Free Seafood University!!!!! Go Jackets!

DuckGT

Ramblin' Wreck
Four of us will be there. Almost thought I jinxed us by going ahead and ordering ACC champ tix after we beat The U. Last night was a big sigh of relief.

elwoodgt

Jolly Good Fellow
I was there two years ago, and I spent more for nachos than I did on my ticket. Got two tickets for $5 in the parking lot before the game. StubHub had em for $2.20 I think?

Anyway, buy tix now if you want, but I'm going and plan to wait till game day.

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
not these guys:

fans.jpg

Chattjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I've got my hotel reservations, but waiting on the go-ahead from my wife to buy our tickets.

I tweeted something after the UNC win that I needed to buy tickets and got a response from a random VT fan saying I should buy his. It was really hard to resist the urge to troll him and ask why he had tickets to a conference championship when VT isn't even bowl eligible yet.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I went two years ago, the concession stand cost more than my actual tickets. I also stayed at a hotel that had a train that took you to the stadium.

TomOReilly

Jolly Good Fellow
Just called...4 tickets for $100. upper deck from 10 yard line around the end-zone to the other 10. GT end of course.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Have any of you seen this deal?

http://raycomsports.com/sports_labs_docs/m-footbl/2014_ACCFCG_CFA_Flyer.pdf

I don't know where in the stadium those seats might be, but the price sure is good.

Holy crap that's a good price. Through GT, the cheapest seats are $75 each. The flyer seats are probably in the upper deck. All of the GT seats are on the lower level from 138-140 for $75 all the way up to 132-135 for $118 and club level seats at 344-347 for $210.