So who's going to Charlotte?

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I made a promise to my son when he moved to Nashville with us and I am so proud to be able to fulfill that promise to him :D Who knew it would take moving back to Atlanta to make it come true!

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm gonna do us all a favor and watch it from home. Since CPJ has been at Tech, we have never won a road game of any type that I have attended. I am sure as hell not going to jinx the team by being anywhere near Charlotte or Athens!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Only club level seats available from GTAA now. Drug feet waiting for wife to decide / arrange baby sitting. Gonna go solo or maybe with one wingman now (depending on his wife's plans / obligations) dang women lol. Looks like I'll be stub hub hunting tomorrow. Yall know where convenient decent places to stay are?

Only club level seats available from GTAA now. Drug feet waiting for wife to decide / arrange baby sitting. Gonna go solo or maybe with one wingman now (depending on his wife's plans / obligations) dang women lol. Looks like I'll be stub hub hunting tomorrow. Yall know where convenient decent places to stay are?
Don't know how the place is, but I and a married couple I am meeting there are staying at the La Quinta at 4900 S. Tryon St, about 7 miles southwest of the stadium.

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
4 of us GT guys dragging our wives up there. Two ladies are dwags, one Auburn, and one Tech lady(brother's wife). We'll be in section 543 raising H.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer

I procrastinated and didn't get tickets in the GT section, so I got 4 tickets through the Raycom/ChickFilA link earlier in the thread. Sitting in upper deck on the GT side in section 536. Not a bad deal--$100 for 4 tickets, and CFA sandwiches thrown in for free.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Just bought the flight and hotel (omni...walking distance), still haven't gone for the tickets yet. Wife is staying home with the newborn so I'm flying solo, should meet up with some of the old buds down there. I'm thinking of getting a seat in the lower section corner...anyone ever been in those sections before?