So who's going to Charlotte?

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
4 of us are driving up from Monroe, GA Saturday morning, staying at TownPlace suites northeast of the stadium.

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
Moving to Jackson hole in the morning so i won't be able to be there unfortunately. But, I was able to attend UGA this weekend and would consider it the highlight of my GT fandom.

Good luck this weekend and I'll be watching and cheering from my favorite bar!

The Wort or Cowboy?

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Moving to Jackson hole in the morning so i won't be able to be there unfortunately. But, I was able to attend UGA this weekend and would consider it the highlight of my GT fandom.

Good luck this weekend and I'll be watching and cheering from my favorite bar!

you lucky sonofagun!

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
4 of us are driving up from Monroe, GA Saturday morning, staying at TownPlace suites northeast of the stadium.
Good to see there are other Tech folks in Monroe! 4 of us will be traveling up Sat morning as well. Safe travels everyone. Lets go kick some A$$!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Wife and I - from Texas to row 1 right behind players.
Wifes third game
2009 40th reunion - set in north end zone beat vt - did the yellow - jackets-saw goal posts torn and down broken and taken to prez house.
2014 clemson - saw best defense 7 we play - sit near where players and rambling wreck come out. Saw the team form the circle around Snoddy.
2014 Acccg FSU - we had to be by the players -
Next stop ?

By way kid my son coached in high school plays tackle for panthers - says great fried chicken and onion rings at barb q king!

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Any word if Tech is having any pregame activities in a designated place? Also, is anyone staying at the Marriot downtown?