So who's going to Charlotte?

Chattjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
For those that are going and don't want to pay a ton for parking on gameday, I just got parking about a half mile from the stadium through ParkWhiz for $11. It's about 1 block from BlackFinn, where the GT tailgate is held. Thought that might help a few people out. You can print out the pass or use the scanner on their smartphone app.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Already saw one couple decked out in GT gear wandering around overstreet mall. ;)

Anyone near epicentre, let me know. Going to be around until around 8pm.

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
For those that are going and don't want to pay a ton for parking on gameday, I just got parking about a half mile from the stadium through ParkWhiz for $11. It's about 1 block from BlackFinn, where the GT tailgate is held. Thought that might help a few people out. You can print out the pass or use the scanner on their smartphone app.
Is the BlackFinn a restaurant or a destination. We are looking for some things to do before the game

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Let me know if anyone has any extra tickets. We need 2 and plan on buying them there if I can't find good deal for good seats. Would love to know where all the GTSwarm people are going to be tailgating?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Fsu bus arrived down town at about 3 - I gave them a rousing welcome.
I think Gt buses went buy hotel about 30 minutes ago.

Went to Prices Chicken Coop for fried chicken lunch - no tables - great take out since 1962.
Headed out to warm up!

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Is the BlackFinn a restaurant or a destination. We are looking for some things to do before the game
BlackFinn is an Irish pub in the downtown area, walking distance to the stadium. I think they're having the "official" GT alumni tailgate. Another spot to check out is Unknown Brewing Co (also >1 mile to the stadium, and apparently owned by Tech grads), they're having a big tailgate party there with food trucks and live bands.

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
BlackFinn is an Irish pub in the downtown area, walking distance to the stadium. I think they're having the "official" GT alumni tailgate. Another spot to check out is Unknown Brewing Co (also >1 mile to the stadium, and apparently owned by Tech grads), they're having a big tailgate party there with food trucks and live bands.
Thanks I think I will be headed that direction for sure!