"...Set the Clock to 13 Seconds and RESTART AT READY FOR PLAY."

GTFLETCH

Banned
Please tell me what offensive he’s suppose to choose?
How about the one Coach Bohl runs at Wyoming who is 3-0... with a QB that looks alot like Tobias Oliver.... Than once Tucker Gleason gets on the flats they can try to pass as muchas they want...

The problem is they are trying to force the CDP scheme, instead of tailoring your scheme to your players strengths... Piss Poor Coaching.... If Wyoming can do it so can Georgia Tech! Once Josh Allen was drafted Wyoming didn't try and force a pass happy spread scheme.... They also haven't shuffled QBs either.... Its a Coaching issue...plain and simple

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
How about the one Coach Bohl runs at Wyoming who is 3-0... with a QB that looks alot like Tobias Oliver.... Than once Tucker Gleason gets on the flats they can try to pass as muchas they want...

The problem is they are trying to force the CDP scheme, instead of tailoring your scheme to your players strengths... Piss Poor Coaching.... If Wyoming can do it so can Georgia Tech! Once Josh Allen was drafted Wyoming didn't try and force a pass happy spread scheme.... They also haven't shuffled QBs either.... Its a Coaching issue...plain and simple

This the trap you guys are falling into. You want non TO coach to run the triple and expect similar results as the TO messiah. Not going to happen.

Honestly, what strength do you we have? I thought it would be run blocking but that’s not it. You believe running Oliver 30 is viable for 9 more games.

Where Patenaude has failed miserably is the quick pass game and yesterday going to back to the match advantage we had on the outside.

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
This the trap you guys are falling into. You want non TO coach to run the triple and expect similar results as the TO messiah. Not going to happen.

Honestly, what strength do you we have? I thought it would be run blocking but that’s not it. You believe running Oliver 30 is viable for 9 more games.

Where Patenaude has failed miserably is the quick pass game and yesterday going to back to the match advantage we had on the outside.

The most disappointing thing is how physically weak we are. How many first downs did The Citadel get where we had them stopped and they just pushed right through. How many times did our OL get whipped up front?

Physical inferiority against Clemson is one thing but against The Citadel. We have one of the top strength coaches in the nation and these guys are still this soft? How is that possible?

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow

Agreed. I would have thought we could have ran Camp long every play and when 1 on 1 coverage we could just throw it up I'm guessing we would have completed more than we wouldn't.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

NOBODY is expecting similar results on O as we had under CPJ.

SOME are expecting at least similar results on O as Elon.

That you are not is about you.

GTFLETCH

Banned

Wyoming is a NON TO Team... They had a Kid at QB Josh Allen get to the NFL... The replacement looks like Tobais Oliver... They won 6 games as a run heavy spread.... adn are 3-0 with teh same kid at QB... The diff is that Wyoming calls and schemes to the kids strength while GT is forcing their scheme..... Coaching at Wyoming is better than at GT... Bill Lewis Part II....

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
The ref said the clock was to start on the snap. There were 13 seconds left. The timeout was called pre-snap but the line judge right beside Geoff never acknowledged it. Then the touchdown happened. Then the timeout was granted after the fact. I just watched the replay. Then we had 6 seconds left due to their infinite knowledge. It was garbage officiating just like most of the rest of the game. No excuses, but there were a lot of wtf calls and reviews today.

Did you even listen to the link?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Wyoming is a NON TO Team... They had a Kid at QB Josh Allen get to the NFL... The replacement looks like Tobais Oliver... They won 6 games as a run heavy spread.... adn are 3-0 with teh same kid at QB... The diff is that Wyoming calls and schemes to the kids strength while GT is forcing their scheme..... Coaching at Wyoming is better than at GT... Bill Lewis Part II....

Again, what is GT strength? Screaming Bill Lewis are 3 games ridiculous

FrostedOrange

Jolly Good Fellow
The ref said the clock was to start on the snap. There were 13 seconds left. The timeout was called pre-snap but the line judge right beside Geoff never acknowledged it. Then the touchdown happened. Then the timeout was granted after the fact. I just watched the replay. Then we had 6 seconds left due to their infinite knowledge. It was garbage officiating just like most of the rest of the game. No excuses, but there were a lot of wtf calls and reviews today.

This! Everyone around here should chill out with the cgc hate. We had a last minute win literally taken from us. Michigan barely beat army last week, it happens. We have to commit to the process

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
NOBODY is expecting similar results on O as we had under CPJ.

SOME are expecting at least similar results on O as Elon.

That you are not is about you.

Well give me Elon OL (whose roughly similar in size to ours) and i can’t make similar results happen

Scubapro

Banned
Again, what is GT strength? Screaming Bill Lewis are 3 games ridiculous
200w.webp

Lets stand pat...there is no resemblance to the wtf offense from Billy Lewis

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer

I know it's not the point, but bohl is not a to coach.

He lines up and runs Power 30 times a game. It's brutal.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
This! Everyone around here should chill out with the cgc hate. We had a last minute win literally taken from us. Michigan barely beat army last week, it happens. We have to commit to the process
Army and the Citadel are not even close to comparable outside of both being TO military academies. Army would blast Citadel 60-0.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I know it's not the point, but bohl is not a to coach.

He lines up and runs Power 30 times a game. It's brutal.
Power I? I have not seen Wyoming, but if that's what you mean, why is it brutal? It was the go-to formation for some pretty successful programs....

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Army and the Citadel are not even close to comparable outside of both being TO military academies. Army would blast Citadel 60-0.
There are some amongst us (who will remain unnamed) who this morning wonder idly what our program would have been like if Monken had succeeded CPJ. Just idle fantasizing, of course....but can Army out-recruit GT?

LibertyTurns

Banned
The most disappointing thing is how physically weak we are. How many first downs did The Citadel get where we had them stopped and they just pushed right through. How many times did our OL get whipped up front?

Physical inferiority against Clemson is one thing but against The Citadel. We have one of the top strength coaches in the nation and these guys are still this soft? How is that possible?
Maybe your premise is incorrect?

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Can you provide the time in the replay that the ref said start on the snap? Genuinely asking, because I would like to hear him say it since he says ready for play in the link I have.