Season tickets

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Omitting the assumption that Tech didn't have to suck up the actual retail cost of those t-shirts, with 30,000 season ticket holders (if we have that many), Tech invested $600,000.00 towards appeasing the fans by giving each ST holder one free shirt. That's nothing to sneeze at.

I'm sure they paid 15 or less for the shirts. Maybe less than 10

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I got an email with a tracking number for my shirts today. Doesn't show up in the tracking system yet, but supposedly it has shipped.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I got an email with a tracking number for my shirts today. Doesn't show up in the tracking system yet, but supposedly it has shipped.

I realized that I didn't specify that the tracking number is for my season ticket holder t-shirts. The tracking number now says they will be delivered on Tuesday.(However it is being shipped by what has been labeled as the worst shipping company in business, so I'll have to wait to see.)

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
I realized that I didn't specify that the tracking number is for my season ticket holder t-shirts. The tracking number now says they will be delivered on Tuesday.(However it is being shipped by what has been labeled as the worst shipping company in business, so I'll have to wait to see.)
So, I'm curious to know if these t-shirts are cotton as listed in the description, or if they're polyester as they look in the pic. I'm hoping polyester.

wa1975

Georgia Tech Fan
Looks like all that are left are Smalls and XXLs. What about the women sizes and the kids sizes? Not impressed.