Season tickets

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Was at UT last week. Three stores in town that sell only Vol merchandise. Fully stocked. Sports bar with wall screen tv. A vision for Tech.

For the STH t-shirts, it's just just adult sizes, though I suppose that some kids can wear an adult Small.
Like I said, it's not an issue with me; I've already ordered my two. But one would think they would offer kids' sizes too, and, from what I have heard, they don't offer women's sizes either, although many women could wear a man's medium or small, I guess.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
I can understand, but an adult s/m/l/xl/xxl is the same size in a womens or mens shirt. The only difference is sometimes the cut of the shirt is more tailored for women.
We need all the fans we can get.... Including the females. They should have offered a women's cut shirt. Most other major sports entities have already figured this out.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FGN using Tapatalk

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I know they are not prefect but I appreciated seeing in my email!

mail

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

Last Friday (Aug. 17), you should have received an email with instructions on how to redeem a free Tech Gold adidas performance t-shirt for each season ticket that you purchased, which is one of the many benefits that are exclusive to you as a Georgia Tech football season ticket holder. We’ve seen tremendous response to this benefit with over 6,000 shirts already redeemed by our fans to date.

Providing the best customer service to our fans is one of our top priorities. If you have already redeemed your t-shirt(s), we hope that it was a great experience. However, if it wasn’t, we want to know so we can help correct the situation as soon as possible. Therefore, if you’ve had any issues at all with ordering process or the product itself, please let us know at [email protected]. Please be as specific as possible in detailing your issue so we can pinpoint the exact problem. We will respond as quickly as possible to work with you to resolve the issue. If you wish, you can also contact your personal account representative for service.

If you’ve already contacted us with concerns, please know that we’re working on addressing your issue and will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.

Finally, if you haven’t redeemed your shirt(s) because you didn’t receive the original email with instructions, please let us know at [email protected] so we can be sure to resend that information to you and you can order your shirts today.

Looking forward to seeing you at Bobby Dodd Stadium on Sept. 1.

Together We Swarm,

Mike Castle
Assistant Athletic Director, Ticket Sales & Operations

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I know they are not prefect but I appreciated seeing in my email!

mail

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

Last Friday (Aug. 17), you should have received an email with instructions on how to redeem a free Tech Gold adidas performance t-shirt for each season ticket that you purchased, which is one of the many benefits that are exclusive to you as a Georgia Tech football season ticket holder. We’ve seen tremendous response to this benefit with over 6,000 shirts already redeemed by our fans to date.

Providing the best customer service to our fans is one of our top priorities. If you have already redeemed your t-shirt(s), we hope that it was a great experience. However, if it wasn’t, we want to know so we can help correct the situation as soon as possible. Therefore, if you’ve had any issues at all with ordering process or the product itself, please let us know at [email protected]. Please be as specific as possible in detailing your issue so we can pinpoint the exact problem. We will respond as quickly as possible to work with you to resolve the issue. If you wish, you can also contact your personal account representative for service.

If you’ve already contacted us with concerns, please know that we’re working on addressing your issue and will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.

Finally, if you haven’t redeemed your shirt(s) because you didn’t receive the original email with instructions, please let us know at [email protected] so we can be sure to resend that information to you and you can order your shirts today.

Looking forward to seeing you at Bobby Dodd Stadium on Sept. 1.

Together We Swarm,

Mike Castle
Assistant Athletic Director, Ticket Sales & Operations
Also this tweet