Season Ticket Email - Mayhem at MBS adds $105/per seat

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
My ST's are in sec 105 on the 45 and I just learned my seats at MBS are in sec 107 near the goal line. I'm a little pissed.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

stech81

Helluva Engineer
My ST's are in sec 105 on the 45 and I just learned my seats at MBS are in sec 107 near the goal line. I'm a little pissed.

I'm about to call and tell them I want all my tickets but the game at MBS. Don't like my seats section 123 and it's too low to see , I HATE playing any game at MBS.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm about to call and tell them I want all my tickets but the game at MBS. Don't like my seats section 123 and it's too low to see , I HATE playing any game at MBS.

You’ll have to sell the ND game tickets yourself then. I’ve already asked if I could opt out of the ND game completely, and there’s no option for that.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I feel it man! But I think after I have a couple or 3 beers at the game my anger will subside. [emoji846]

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
I believe you could opt to relocate your MBS ticket to another section based on AT points but you would be seated after the season ticket holders in the assigned section. Definately call your rep to see what your options are. Sections 105/107 got one of the worst assignments; I'm in 109 (two sections further from midfield) and had better placement in MBS than you all.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I believe you could opt to relocate your MBS ticket to another section based on AT points but you would be seated after the season ticket holders in the assigned section. Definately call your rep to see what your options are. Sections 105/107 got one of the worst assignments; I'm in 109 (two sections further from midfield) and had better placement in MBS than you all.
I complained before and after the Tennessee game where I get seated in worse seats in MBS than friends who were in worse sections than I in Bobby Dodd. They got it right this time for me. I was going to be royally pissed if I got stuck low in the corner of the endzone again.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Haven't read all of the above in the lst couple of days, but know that some had asked about relocation process. From email -
"Relocation:
If you'd like to participate in the relocation process, you must first renew your current seats. During that process (whether online or over the phone by calling me), you will have the option to note your interest in relocating with the ability to provide notes to help us understand your request. You can place a relocation request for both your season tickets at Bobby Dodd Stadium and your Notre Dame tickets at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Your relocation request will be based on AT Priority Points, and further communication will be provided in the near future. The best way to enhance your chances to relocate is by making a contribution to the AT Fund. "

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
I don’t have season tix. I just come from Michigan for a game once a year. Just didn’t know if there was a certain section I should look at when I buy the tickets. I’ve never been in MBS.

I was just joking because that's what GT fans seems to be doing on this board... complaining about the price, location, process, or everything. Anyways, you can see the seating chart here which is how GT is mapping seats from BDS https://ramblinwreck.com/mbs2020/.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Well, I have renewed and don't even know most of the schedule.
Hope we're on the road on 10/3... I'm out of town... and hope that we don't have to many mid-afternoon games at home in September.

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow

Wondering what experience(s) this may be based on. They have made huge strides since first opening. There was construction blocking some of the egress after events like the Chick-Fil-A kickoff that Tech played in, so it's better than that was. There are teams of people working to improve ingress and egress.

If you're having trouble with rideshare or leaving a deck, try getting a good distance from the stadium before getting in a car. There's never a perfect solution to 75,000 people leaving a stadium at once.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
Wondering what experience(s) this may be based on. They have made huge strides since first opening. There was construction blocking some of the egress after events like the Chick-Fil-A kickoff that Tech played in, so it's better than that was. There are teams of people working to improve ingress and egress.

If you're having trouble with rideshare or leaving a deck, try getting a good distance from the stadium before getting in a car. There's never a perfect solution to 75,000 people leaving a stadium at once.
Half the stadium is above grade so there cannot be exits there. They shut down most and maybe all escalators after the game to avoid a crush of people on the main level. The crush would occur because there are not enough physical exits, aka doors. None of their solutions fixed the issue. We are AU season ticket holders so I’ve exited quite a few times. I cannot comment on parking as we take the train which is a breeze.

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
Half the stadium is above grade so there cannot be exits there. They shut down most and maybe all escalators after the game to avoid a crush of people on the main level. The crush would occur because there are not enough physical exits, aka doors. None of their solutions fixed the issue. We are AU season ticket holders so I’ve exited quite a few times. I cannot comment on parking as we take the train which is a breeze.
I’ve ridden down the main escalator at the end of United games.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer

I love MBS. I take Marta and cruise in easily. A short walk and you’re there. I parked for the Chick fil A directly across the street and it couldn’t be easier. The only thing that sucks is when the gates aren’t working properly and it queues up to get in.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
I love MBS. I take Marta and cruise in easily. A short walk and you’re there. I parked for the Chick fil A directly across the street and it couldn’t be easier. The only thing that sucks is when the gates aren’t working properly and it queues up to get in.
Marta is great for MBS. They run plenty of extra trains both before and after the AU games. Never waited more than 10 minutes (and almost always under 5) for a train at Vine City after a game. Pro tip is to use the Vine City station when exiting because the train is already near capacity by the time it gets to the GWCC/Dome/Philips station. We purposefully got AU seats which exit near gate 1 for this exact reason.