Season Ticket Email - Mayhem at MBS adds $105/per seat

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I think College Park station is the furthest south station with parking. Driving to HE Holmes would avoid the transfer at 5 points.
To clarify, coming from the HE Holmes station to Bobby Dodd Stadium DOES require switching trains at 5 points. However, it would not require a transfer for MBS.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Coming from south GA, would you recommend parking at the airport and taking MARTA in?
Yes you could do that but transferring to the E/W line at 5 points would be required.
I've seen a suggestion to go the Holmes Marta to avoid the transfer but the King station is easier to get to from I-75 and it's on the E/W line, ergo no transfer.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
My son and I renewed at $904/ticket (Tech fund $500 & tickets $404). At BDS we sit on the 40 yd line and at MBS we will be on ~ the 10. What happened is Falcon season ticket holders get priority to buy Tech/ND tickets first. Even though we pay a premium to Tech to sit on the 40, that privilege goes away at MBS. Another side to this is that my son has a friend in 207 at BDS with no Tech Fund contribution who also has Falcon season tickets in club section 108 in MBS. He was offered Tech/ND tickets as a Falcon ticket holder and bought them to sit in his club seats, but he also had to buy tickets through Tech, so he is pissed also. He will sit in better seats than us without any Tech fund contribution.
And another side to this story is that a lot of Falcon season ticket holders are also Dawg fans so we can expect to see a lot of red at the game. Typical GT AA fu*k up in my opinion.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
My son and I renewed at $904/ticket (Tech fund $500 & tickets $404). At BDS we sit on the 40 yd line and at MBS we will be on ~ the 10. What happened is Falcon season ticket holders get priority to buy Tech/ND tickets first. Even though we pay a premium to Tech to sit on the 40, that privilege goes away at MBS. Another side to this is that my son has a friend in 207 at BDS with no Tech Fund contribution who also has Falcon season tickets in club section 108 in MBS. He was offered Tech/ND tickets as a Falcon ticket holder and bought them to sit in his club seats, but he also had to buy tickets through Tech, so he is pissed also. He will sit in better seats than us without any Tech fund contribution.
And another side to this story is that a lot of Falcon season ticket holders are also Dawg fans so we can expect to see a lot of red at the game. Typical GT AA fu*k up in my opinion.

Falcons season ticket holders get priority tickets to all major events at MBS. It’s part of the PSL agreement when they bought the seats. I don’t think there will be a lot of red at the game simply because there are a lot of Georgia fans who own Falcons tickets. Unless of course, you’re talking about the physical seats themselves being red and empty, which is another story.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
It's official. I landed in 217 row 8 (front row behind the walkway and handicap accessible seats). Opted for the upper deck at MBS and got sec 316 row 1.

Wife informed me this week that this is what she wants to do for me for Christmas every year until I tell her I'm done. I done good.

Congrats!

Expect that you'll like the seats. I'm in 216, row nine, but don't have anyone in front because of the stairs. Look forward to meeting you on September 3rd when we face Clemson.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Falcons season ticket holders get priority tickets to all major events at MBS. It’s part of the PSL agreement when they bought the seats. I don’t think there will be a lot of red at the game simply because there are a lot of Georgia fans who own Falcons tickets. Unless of course, you’re talking about the physical seats themselves being red and empty, which is another story.
I know Falcon STH's have priority. The point is we paid for priority seating and we are not getting it at that game. If they not going to deliver the same kind of seats at MBS, they should have at least offered some rebate on the Tech Fund contribution or some kind of perks at the game to soothe our feelings. Just not a way to treat your loyal customers IMO. But in the end, no big deal.
Don't Falcon STH's also wear red to football games? [emoji4]

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
Well, after all my complaining about the price increase, I upgraded my seats at BDS and opted for the 300 level in MBS. I moved from a non-Tech fund section into 111. With the MBS upper deck discount and loyalty discount the cost came out about the same as usual, and I think my MBS seats are better than the seats I got for Tennessee a few years ago anyway. The pain of the 2019 season is in the past and the off season hype machine is in full effect.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Well, after all my complaining about the price increase, I upgraded my seats at BDS and opted for the 300 level in MBS. I moved from a non-Tech fund section into 111. With the MBS upper deck discount and loyalty discount the cost came out about the same as usual, and I think my MBS seats are better than the seats I got for Tennessee a few years ago anyway. The pain of the 2019 season is in the past and the off season hype machine is in full effect.

GIFs2019111104747.gif

stech81

Helluva Engineer
We are going to need to be loud lots are moving to the upper deck at MBS and pass on the crap seats they want us to take in the lower part.