Saturday's agendas, let's hear 'em.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
20141003_165345.jpg
the boy with his attire.
I had to make sure we had the game face ready ;)

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Cooler: packed
Car: loaded
Tailgate: less than one hour from now.

Anyone who wants to stop by to say 'hi' to @YJAlleyCat and me is welcome. We tailgate on the lowermost level of Peters Parking Deck, on the east side right across from the Catholic Center. We set up on the grass, right next to the police call box.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully I can make the rounds to a few tailgates and meet some folks. If you see a guy walking around in jeans and a tan laptop bag in one hand then you've probably spotted me, so give me a shout.

Only thing on the agenda that I can confirm is that I'll be at Yellow Jacket Alley. Probably get there at 5pm and wait for the team to walk through by the cheerleaders/players' entrance to the stadium.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Trying to contain the excitement right now. I love night games, but i hate the all day wait for kickoff. Watching UNC get murdered by VT @ home right now. Surprised that MSU is beating TA&M this bad... I guess the SEC SEC is just THAT good. Lol. What a joke. Gonna head down to BDS and get in line to try and buy a whiteout shirt... If not... the next best thing i can find. Ready to get loud and watch our Jackets put it on them Storks.

Tdippp

Ramblin' Wreck
Trying to contain the excitement right now. I love night games, but i hate the all day wait for kickoff. Watching UNC get murdered by VT @ home right now. Surprised that MSU is beating TA&M this bad... I guess the SEC SEC is just THAT good. Lol. What a joke. Gonna head down to BDS and get in line to try and buy a whiteout shirt... If not... the next best thing i can find. Ready to get loud and watch our Jackets put it on them Storks.
Or maybe Miss State is just that good..

Big Philly

Jolly Good Fellow
Nurse my hangover from my friend's wedding last night at the pool. Watch the game on mobile in the sun. Watch the Hawaiian sunset after we win.

uploadfromtaptalk1412460190699.jpg

Atomic Jacket

Banned
Woke up, ran 9 miles, went grocery shopping, mowed the lawn, took the kids to the Halloween store, and now I am watching some football in the den and getting ready to crack open a heavily caffeinated energy drink. No alcohol until after the game.