Saturday's agendas, let's hear 'em.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Wow, not enough people on here with the response of "going to Bobby Dodd."

I plan to be on campus by about 10:00 for an all-day tailgate!!! Beer, grill, tailgate games, and talking smack for 9 hours before cheering the Jackets to a victory! Lord I love Saturdays in the fall. :D

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
Work out, watch football, eat wings, do some laundry, watch more football, build the first fire of the season, grab a pizza from Mellow Mushroom in Herndon (thank you, Lord), kick back with a bib on, and watch the glory...

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer

I plan to be on campus by about 10:00 for an all-day tailgate!!! Beer, grill, tailgate games, and talking smack for 9 hours before cheering the Jackets to a victory! Lord I love Saturdays in the fall. :D
I am jealous of anyone getting to go the stadium. I'll be at home with the family, decked out in white. Might throw some steaks on the grill.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I would like to think I could sleep in but Yulee (black lab) will make sure I'm up early. Do some office work, watch some cooking shows. Take my husband out for very early Mexican dinner so we can be back in time for the game. My mother & brother will be watching in the den and my husband & I will be watching in our room (nice 52" TV). I will be pacing, tweeting, screaming, doing the GT touchdown victory dance (which looks very funny when I'm wearing my boot). I expect to have no voice left after our TREMENDOUS win over DaU!
#GoJackets #TogetherWeSwarm

JW when are you going to be up and about again? Hope you're coming along well :D

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Mine gang and I will hit the Varsity around 3 or so, munch on 2 dogs, fries, PC and a fried pie. Head down to Yellow Jacket alley and the yell like hell for the YELLOW JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
JW when are you going to be up and about again? Hope you're coming along well :D
Doctor released me back to driving but I'm still having quite a bit of pain & walking long distance is not good (that's why I had to cancel going to Atl this weekend). My old bones don't heal like they used to! ;)
BTW, have some V fries for me!

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Get up Saturday Morning, get my tailgate gear together and packed up. Eat some breakfast. Watch Game day. Catch a little bit of the noon games then the me, the fiancee and my brother head down to BDS around 2. Set up my tailgate at 2:30 and will be corn hole / bourbon / food till 6:30 then pack it up and head to the field to watch the Jackets put a hurtin' on DA U.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer

Ok you coaxed a response from me just to add to the numbers here attending.

Will be trying to write feverishly during the day (or just late through Friday night and then sleeping in late). Then heading to the game probably only a couple hours early to catch YJ Alley, etc.

I haven't pm'ed him yet but may try and stop by @GTNavyNuke's tailgate as I recall his saying it is right there at Peter's, and I owe him thanks for having provided me with an extra ticket to the game against Southern.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Doctor released me back to driving but I'm still having quite a bit of pain & walking long distance is not good (that's why I had to cancel going to Atl this weekend). My old bones don't heal like they used to! ;)
BTW, have some V fries for me!

Good for you, surgery ain't never fun! I will definitely have some fries for you, in exchange you need to go out to the Crab Shack and have some shrimp for me!

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Headed up from Valdosta tomorrow night. Sleep in Sat am, watch games on TV, and then head down to Bobby Dodd around 5 to meet friends and grab food. Go jackets!

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
A long bike ride in the morning. Complete the new dining table I built. Watch some meaningless college football game. Attend a concert at our theater in Oriental. Watch the GT-Miami game on DVR without knowing the outcome. Enjoy a double shot of Woodford Reserve.

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow

I was thinking the same thing way too many people watching this game at home! I will be at YJA at 5 , then the varsity,and inside BDS by 7:00 pm.