Saturday's agendas, let's hear 'em.

chrsw003

Jolly Good Fellow
Sleep in watch probably the first half of the noon games. Head to the frat castle with the fireball for a full days worth of tailgating. Drink and check the games for the rest of the day. Head into Bobby Dodd to watch us get the W, and than celebrate the W with more fireball and a trip to the Cheetah with all the buddies. Sounds like a great day, can't wait!

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
Got an engagement party to go to in the morning, then probably watching the alabama game with friends before our game starts.

Are we uploading pictures now? I'm still recovering from bye week activities climbing this bad boy:
ECRagly.jpg

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Buddy I went to Tech with is coming in town tonight, so we'll likely be out tonight and Friday. Saturday is early lunch and then headed to Monday Night Brewing... Tasting from 2-4 for $10 will get you a serious buzz if not more. Afterwards, head to campus and maybe grab another bite to eat. Yellow Jacket Alley, back to my old fraternity house, meet up with some friends, and into the game at 7 it is. If we win... happy drinking and the Cheetah. If we lose... well, we're not going to lose.

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
Take oldest son to ref soccer games in the morning, drive about an hour and take my other son to a soccer game at 1:00. Drive home by 4:00 and prepare for THE GAME at 7:30.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Driving up to ATL from Tallahassee on Friday after work. Hit Stripling's on the way to buy a pound of beef jerky and maybe some smoked sausage for Saturday. Tailgating on campus all day. It doesn't get much better than this.

Just a pound of jerky? You'll be finished before you hit I-285. Buy some for the weekend and enough to get you back to Striplings on the way home.

Unfortunately, I have to go to a funeral in middle Georgia Saturday morning and drive back to Monroe to pick up my daughter before heading to the game, so I won't get there in time to do the tailgate thing. Anyone going to have any leftovers?

Tdippp

Ramblin' Wreck
Im watching football, picking up my friend and then tailgating. Going to Yellow Jacket Alley, then going to show him the campus since he's coming to Tech next fall! Then going to lose my **** cheering for the good guys.

Declinometer

Banned
Yard work in am.......watch football all day........here's the tricky part.......when weather is nice I usually watch the games outside under a nice pergola outside.....it's really a nice set up with grill and everything.........so far this year it's been just a little warm or rainy to be out there so I've watched all of the games inside........question.......do I chance it and watch it outside? I'm kind of superstitious

Then again....if someone has a
2 good seats for sale I might make the 4 hour trip from Savannah since I found out I'm free until Monday.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Wake up and cook breakfast with the lady friend, take our dog to the dog park, skip yard work that I should be doing, watch bama hopefully lose secretly because my roommate is a bama fan while drinking beer (hopefully dales pale ale), then at 530 head to my parents house for food while trying to act like I haven't had a 6 pack of craft beer and then scream at the TV with my dad while eating nachos and boiled peanuts. Head home after our game to hang onto what small buzz I have left and celebrate the W. Go jackets!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I would like to think I could sleep in but Yulee (black lab) will make sure I'm up early. Do some office work, watch some cooking shows. Take my husband out for very early Mexican dinner so we can be back in time for the game. My mother & brother will be watching in the den and my husband & I will be watching in our room (nice 52" TV). I will be pacing, tweeting, screaming, doing the GT touchdown victory dance (which looks very funny when I'm wearing my boot). I expect to have no voice left after our TREMENDOUS win over DaU!
#GoJackets #TogetherWeSwarm

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Hang GT flag on house, put GT car flag on car.
Do some morning honey-dos.
Head to shopping center for the four B's ... Brats, Burgers, Beer and Booze (while people in Boise try to figure out what the yellow flag on my car is all about)
A few pre-game cocktails with the neighbors, Oregon fan on one side, Missouri fan on the other.
Grill Burgers and Brats.
5:30 MST Game Time ...

DuckGT

Ramblin' Wreck
Having a low country boil, cooler loaded with octoberfest, and watching our boys perform a repeat of 08.