Rose Bowl

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Well, I was actually surprised Oklahoma was in the game. I thought UGA would boat race then. Anyway that's a good team.. I hate Jawja but they have a good team.

I've said it for half the season now. That is not the same Jawja of old. That's a well disciplined fundamentally sound good football team.

I won't be watching the NC. Blah to both of them. GoFalcons.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Not trying to hate on a post or poster. But if you think UGA is in any way a good thing for the state.....you obviously did not live here during the 80s.

They are gonna beat bama though. I’d almost rather face a Russia/China/DPRK invasion of our homeland. But I think it’s gonna happen. Get prepped for some unbearable times.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
From what I saw when watch ESPN wasn’t buffering or frozen...that OU defense did a lot of things similar to the “Roof” D. Tech D did a better job vs the mutts though.

Here’s to hoping the new Tech D makes a quantum leap in 18.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Am I the only one who felt cheated out of a good football game here? I saw crap defense on both sides, Mayfield holding the ball for 7-10 seconds just to get sacked. I like offense as much as the next guy but when I see top 4 teams going at it I want to see some good defense too.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah, about that... I was watching it pretty intensely. And in the same ridiculousness as Rodrigo's goggles, at the end when it got high time, I was wishing for the dwags to pull through. There I said it. It must be the state of Georgia thing.

Now I will go to a corner and hang my head down in shame.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, about that... I was watching it pretty intensely. And in the same ridiculousness as Rodrigo's goggles, at the end when it got high time, I was wishing for the dwags to pull through. There I said it. It must be the state of Georgia thing.

Attachments

• double-facepalm.jpg
    double-facepalm.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 68

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
That's pretty bad. Since we're shaming ourselves, I'll go next...

My wife is a Georgia grad. A few years ago we made a pact that we'd go to the championship game if either of our teams made it. Probably a little short sighted on my part, since they are much better set up for this sort of thing. So as if rooting against the dwags wasn't enough on Monday, I was also rooting to save the ridiculous amount of money I've been forced to spend on tickets to the game. But hey, we get Tech season tickets every year, so I guess it's the least I can do.

But yeah, I'll be there Monday night...and because I love my wife to death I'll be doling out high fives when they make big plays. But as they say, a zebra can't change it's stripes...so on the inside it will be roll...damn...tide...

On the bright side, it should be a pretty damn cool experience!

stech81

Helluva Engineer

Seek Help (it's not a state of Georgia thing , you need help fast )

GT_05

Helluva Engineer

Pulling for UGA because they are in the State of Georgia would be like pulling for the Devil because he’s in the Bible.

Pull yourself together and get ready for 2018. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck

I would not pull for UGAG if my son was the quarterback