Rose Bowl

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I hate Uga but respect that they had kids and coaches who didn't give up when down 17 points to the #2 team in the country. You have to respect that even when you don't want to. Kids who play with heart and determination and hustle. How do you bring that out of them? Richt didn't and I think CMR is a pretty solid coach..

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
What's sick is they wouldn't even be in this position if it weren't for us. They had some key players stay instead of leave for the NFL because they couldn't stand it that they lost 2016 COFH. (Personally, I suspect their draft stock probably wasn't what they thought it should be.) I threw up in my mouth just typing this, but maybe it would make some mutts heads explode.

of course the "like" is because it will be sucky for me too. Not because I think it's good that this week is going to full of UGA this and UGA that talk which truly does suck. .

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Bama/UGA SEC National Championship
851104.gif

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I hate Uga but respect that they had kids and coaches who didn't give up when down 17 points to the #2 team in the country. You have to respect that even when you don't want to. Kids who play with heart and determination and hustle. How do you bring that out of them? Richt didn't and I think CMR is a pretty solid coach..
To hell with UGAG now and forever!

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
What's sick is they wouldn't even be in this position if it weren't for us. They had some key players stay instead of leave for the NFL because they couldn't stand it that they lost 2016 COFH. (Personally, I suspect their draft stock probably wasn't what they thought it should be.) I threw up in my mouth just typing this, but maybe it would make some mutts heads explode.

That excuse was BS. The real reasons were: Leonard Fournette, Christian McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon, Alvin Kamara .... mutts aren't classy enough to say they are coming back because they aren't thought of highly enough to get drafted in the first two rounds.

Deleted member 2897

Georgia is 1 more win away from only being 1 National Championship behind their little brother.