Rose Bowl

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
I have a feeling this game may look a lot like the Alabama vs. Notre Dame game from a few years back.
I hope Oklahoma blows them out, but really scared it may go the other way.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I don’t see anyone getting blown out in that game. Oklahoma can play. Georgia is going to try to run the ball and play keep away. If they turn the ball over Oklahoma will definitely take advantage.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Not sure how much offense strategy by UGA other than pure power off tackle. They tried a few end around on us without a lot of success then went pure power. Not sure if ok can stop that. Not many can. I hope they have the hosses to stop them and force fromm to pass. Their secondary will be tested by OU.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I have a feeling this game may look a lot like the Alabama vs. Notre Dame game from a few years back.
whichever wins is playing for NC runner-up, anyway. I am torn, mostly because the Oklahoma QB is a real, first class, prime time jerk. But either Alabama or Clemson will have him for lunch. Oklahoma is just always there, weak schedule and all, for no real reason. Kind of like ND. But I guess, given that an all SEC final is just not bearable, I will hope Oklahoma wins despite 10 interceptions by Georgia. And maybe a couple of fumbles.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
whichever wins is playing for NC runner-up, anyway. I am torn, mostly because the Oklahoma QB is a real, first class, prime time jerk. But either Alabama or Clemson will have him for lunch. Oklahoma is just always there, weak schedule and all, for no real reason. Kind of like ND. But I guess, given that an all SEC final is just not bearable, I will hope Oklahoma wins despite 10 interceptions by Georgia. And maybe a couple of fumbles.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
OKC has not played a team even remotely as fast, big. & physical.

I don't see anything less than a Molly Whoopin.

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
I agree.
The DWAGS are unbearable now, I can only imagine what it will be like if they win this one.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
One thing’s for certain, mutts are the most despicable team ever to play in the Rose Bowl. I feel sorry for those that have to clean the stadium afterwards.
You do realize that Oklahoma has easily the most arrogant and disrespectful passing fraud ever to play in any bowl, right? I think he gets exposed. Unfortunate, because I wanted Clemson to do it in the final. But Oklahoma every year shows up and spends some time pretending before reality sets in.

Milwaukee

Banned
You do realize that Oklahoma has easily the most arrogant and disrespectful passing fraud ever to play in any bowl, right? I think he gets exposed. Unfortunate, because I wanted Clemson to do it in the final. But Oklahoma every year shows up and spends some time pretending before reality sets in.

Not a Baker Mayfield fan I take it?