Richt's gone

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
So much incest inside the SEC:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/alabama-target-jeremy-pruitt/

It's like the SEC thinks they're royalty and need to keep their bloodlines "pure".
Am I the only one that feels like they're watching a dog (well, a real dog) chasing its tail here?

Richt to Mizzou would be ... interesting. I can't really see him there but he appears to have the moral character and integrity to help clean the place up, on multiple levels. That is, if the state governance will let him and if he wants to try.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
How many seasons will a down UGA team get to say "we are rebuilding..we have a new coach..etc. .you can't count those losses to GT? ??

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Smart wants to bring Muschamp. LOL

As a GT fan I like the hire.

If Babers goes to USCe, they will play in more SEC championship games than UGAg over the next 5 years.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
What's even funnier is he would be revered there. It's a great fan base to begin with and if he brought the consistency to the SC program that he did to GA he would be a legend at SC. That said, my feeling is that he winds up at duh u.
I haven't read any of the Miami fan sites to see what they're thinking, but I have a feeling they would prefer to bring back Butch f'n Davis instead of Richt. Richt would be too clean of an image, they're always pumping that Miami swagger and bringing back the "good old days", and I don't see them appreciating the Rev. They want the snake oil salesman, the huckster that could only cheat his way to 8-5 seasons with UNC even though he was bringing in NFL talent.

GTHOSCHTON

Jolly Good Fellow
Few items for Kirby ..........You can never go home.... its never what it was when you were there
and uga is not Alabama.....Bama spends twice the money uga does....
if he doesnt win the east in three years is he gone???? not much room for error.....Pressure to win now could be hard on a new head coach
being the boss looks easy when your not the boss.....its a lot different on the other side of the desk...

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Latest rumor
Michigan DC to Maryland
OU OC to South Carolina.

If true tHe wide open spread pass attack at South Carolina would be interesting in the run heavy sec.
Glad the ou guy is not rumored to be coming to uga