Returning players for 2021-22

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I’ve always joked that Ush had the size and talent to be a hell of a football player for Collins if he wanted to use his extra year doing that.

I've said for a while that Usher would be a top tier tight end if he played. Collins said his first few months here how much Usher's athleticism stood out to him.

SJBryan

Georgia Tech Fan
I can see Wright leaving, another year would be great but truthfully what else could be accomplish as far as himself except becoming stronger and working more on touch from a little further outside. Alvarado, Devoe and Usher should all stay. All have weaknesses that will help you get lost in the shuffle in the NBA. Usher needs the most work, sometimes he looks good but man as soon as he hits a good streak, get ready because something bone-headed is coming and that’s what he needs to develop. Dunking is great for ESPN but consistency is great for the NBA.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
On Sam Vecenie's Big Board for The Athletic, Moses is up from 64 to 53. This is for overall draft prospects, which is different from an actual mock draft, where Moses is #49 to the Celtics.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
When I saw this I don’t want it to come off wrong but of all the guys I think we can afford to lose to the NBA it might be Moses. And that will help recruiting bigs as well if Rev stays.
I think we can get an explosive PF/C type in the portal. Yeah, he may not average 20/10 down the stretch like Mo did but a quality big man like a Banks can fill that void for a year.
It’s a guards game and if everyone comes back, plus what we have coming in, we’ll have plenty of depth and talent there. And we can plan offensively durning the summer and pre season unlike the 2 days before the NCAAT.....
Losing Jose would hurt the most. Then Mike and Ush. But, IMO those 3 will return.