Regional: Ga Tech, UNCW, UGa, Army

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
That man had a historically putrid record. We're all frustrated at the post-season success here but that man couldn't sniff post-season play and was generally a creepy individual.

You didn't cuss Reggie when he threw the ball out of bounds on FOURTH down against ugag? If you didn't you are the only tech fan that didn't.
1. Collins took his team to bowls both years at Temple, so that comment is incorrect. And his second Temple team had a better record than the first. Why do fans have to place the entire blame on ONE person when the situation was caused by several factors. Shallow thinking indeed.

2. Maybe I'm the only Tech fan that didn't cuss Reggie. I saw Pat Nix motioning for him to spike it. Yes, I cussed Pat Nix several times. Which HS is he coaching these days--or is he out of coaching? If Gailey had hired a top notch college OC his Tech career would have lasted longer--and we had the money to do so at that time. However, we had bad leadership--see 1. above. Same root cause.

Richland County

Jolly Good Fellow
1. Collins took his team to bowls both years at Temple, so that comment is incorrect. And his second Temple team had a better record than the first. Why do fans have to place the entire blame on ONE person when the situation was caused by several factors. Shallow thinking indeed.

2. Maybe I'm the only Tech fan that didn't cuss Reggie. I saw Pat Nix motioning for him to spike it. Yes, I cussed Pat Nix several times. Which HS is he coaching these days--or is he out of coaching? If Gailey had hired a top notch college OC his Tech career would have lasted longer--and we had the money to do so at that time. However, we had bad leadership--see 1. above. Same root cause.
The down marker says 4 on it. As a QB you know that period end of story. Scape goat whom ever you want if it helps you sleep at night.

GT33

Helluva Engineer

Sorry I offended you by crapping on your hero. He definitely excelled...... at losing!!!!

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
I hate our douchie fans that **** on the team while they're still playing. At least wait until we're eliminated before bringing out the knives. Before then, you're just being an *******. I'm ready as anyone for things to be different, by my GOD! We're still playing.
Douchie? I will have to remember that one. Nice. By the way, kiss my arse. I am pretty sure no one is directing their ire at the players. Only the coach who has been an absolute failure for the past 18 years. As a long time season tickets holder and someone who donates heavily to the program, I have the right to direct my ire at the coach as long as I am within the rules of the site. If you do not like it, ignore it.

Last edited: