Regional: Ga Tech, UNCW, UGa, Army

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
I like your thinking but i cant see any way this team wins the regional, sorry to say. To win it we will have to win 3 games in a row and the winner of the UGA/Wilmington will only have to play 2 games against us, if we beat the loser of that game, and win only 1. And we are 0-3 against these 2 teams so far.
Bright side is both UNCW and the mutts will have used their best pitchers. This team has roasted some bullpens this season. Not over til it's over.

gtbeak

Jolly Good Fellow
Bright side is both UNCW and the mutts will have used their best pitchers. This team has roasted some bullpens this season. Not over til it's over.
UNC-Wilmington still has some top arms that they haven't used. I would guess that we'll see Zane Taylor tomorrow, a guy who has similar numbers to RJ Sales, but in a smaller sample. He typically only lasts 4 or 5 innings. We're gonna need the bats to come awake, and we're gonna need a big performance from Cam Jones tomorrow afternoon. Then we'll need folks like Logan McGuire, Dawson Brown, and Mason Patel to step up for us to make it all the way through. The odds aren't in our favor, but at least we're still alive for now.

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
UNC-Wilmington still has some top arms that they haven't used. I would guess that we'll see Zane Taylor tomorrow, a guy who has similar numbers to RJ Sales, but in a smaller sample. He typically only lasts 4 or 5 innings. We're gonna need the bats to come awake, and we're gonna need a big performance from Cam Jones tomorrow afternoon. Then we'll need folks like Logan McGuire, Dawson Brown, and Mason Patel to step up for us to make it all the way through. The odds aren't in our favor, but at least we're still alive for now.
Will need those long at bats. Hope to avoid swinging at every first pitch.

Backstreetbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
Several higher seeds eliminated first in the 16 regionals:

1s Arizona
2s WF, Alabama, Louisiana Tech, Vandy
3s Nicholls
4s 10 teams

gtbeak

Jolly Good Fellow
The winners bracket game needs to go into extra innings and and we need to win being able to coast after the 5th inning. If that happens I like out chances Monday.
That's not looking very likely. UGa is up 9-2 in the bottom of the 8th.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
Win the first game and gain a little momentum. Then you never know. We have taken two from some other top ten teams this year so it's not impossible.

Richland County

Jolly Good Fellow
I hate our douchie fans that **** on the team while they're still playing. At least wait until we're eliminated before bringing out the knives. Before then, you're just being an *******. I'm ready as anyone for things to be different, by my GOD! We're still playing.
Complaints about bad play isn't allowed while a team is playing? If ur saying this you better have the record of not saying anything about Collins $hit show or Josh's short comings or even one cross word about halls failures the last 10 years while they played their respective seasons. You know what fan stands for right?

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Complaints about bad play isn't allowed while a team is playing? If ur saying this you better have the record of not saying anything about Collins $hit show or Josh's short comings or even one cross word about halls failures the last 10 years while they played their respective seasons. You know what fan stands for right?
1. What I’m talking about far exceeds complaints about poor play.

2. We’re still playing and other teams are at home.

3. I challenge you to find me trashing our teams or players anywhere on this site. (you might find something; I do drink a lot) I’m the eternal gold-colored glasses wearer.

Richland County

Jolly Good Fellow
1. What I’m talking about far exceeds complaints about poor play.

2. We’re still playing and other teams are at home.

3. I challenge you to find me trashing our teams or players anywhere on this site. (you might find something; I do drink a lot) I’m the eternal gold-colored glasses wearer.
Not calling you liar but I find it hard to believe you didn't criticize a player during a game for making a bone headed play. You didn't cuss Reggie when he threw the ball out of bounds on FOURTH down against ugag? If you didn't you are the only tech fan that didn't. Some knuckle heads cross the line for sure, but kids getting paid now has killed the bubble of protection they once deserved.