Regional: Ga Tech, UNCW, UGa, Army

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
We haven't won a game this year when we scored less than 5 runs before yesterday (and today). Pitching!

We are so overdue to open cans of whoopass.

Anyone know where next game is broadcast? Assume SEC Network?? Also StatBroadcast isn't showing game yet......
NCAA's website is still showing 6pm FWIW. I've been watching all the games on ESPN's TV app.

Techcaster572

Jolly Good Fellow
Who had Ga Tech pitching only giving up 3 earned runs in 18 innings in back to back elimination games.
Very impressive

6 by Aeden
7 by Cam Jones
Great bullpen work from Dawson, Riley, and Tate.

I think Logan starts tonight.

If we can somehow pull it off, you'd have Carson Ballard and Tate McKee for tomorrow.

It's a massive task as uga has a powerful lineup but I'm excited to see what the boys can do as they are now playing with house money...

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
We haven't won a game this year when we scored less than 5 runs before yesterday (and today). Pitching!

We are so overdue to open cans of whoopass.

Anyone know where next game is broadcast? Assume SEC Network?? Also StatBroadcast isn't showing game yet......
Yup. 4-2 against Army yesterday and 3-1 against UNCW today. Now 2-17 when we score less than 5 runs! Let's win with 15 - 20 tonight. No run rule in effect, so will need the bullpen to finish it off when we're up by more than 10 after 7...

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
The game today should have been a shutout. A bounce back to Cam who couldn't get the ball out of his glove and then was doubled in. I guess I can overlook Cam's lone miscue which cost us a shut out. :ROFLMAO: