Regional: Ga Tech, UNCW, UGa, Army

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
i don't pay much attention to the baseball team but that was kinda disgusting.
This was the 4th baseball game I've watched this season and I'm devastated. If the men's basketball team lost to the gaggers in the NCAA Tournament in an equivalent fashion, I would probably exit right out of McCamish onto 10th and take a hard right down the on-ramp to go play in connector traffic.

devcon

Georgia Tech Fan
Nothing like just barely making a regional, getting embarrassed in game 1, working your way back up to have a chance at the final game, and only needing one ball up against your most scornfully hated rival and whiffing. Then getting a bunch of second chances and whiffing them all too.

What a heartbreaker.

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
Nothing like just barely making a regional, getting embarrassed in game 1, working your way back up to have a chance at the final game, and only needing one ball up against your most scornfully hated rival and whiffing. Then getting a bunch of second chances and whiffing them all too.

What a heartbreaker.
You just summed up all of Georgia Tech fandom in one post. We are obligated to misery

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Not calling you liar but I find it hard to believe you didn't criticize a player during a game for making a bone headed play. You didn't cuss Reggie when he threw the ball out of bounds on FOURTH down against ugag? If you didn't you are the only tech fan that didn't. Some knuckle heads cross the line for sure, but kids getting paid now has killed the bubble of protection they once deserved.
As I said, you might find something on here somewhere, but there won’t be much. I complain about other fans, seldom coaches and almost never student-athletes.

This site wasn’t around when Reggie threw the ball out of bounds.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
As a baseball season ticket holder for about 10 years now, living in Ohio, I thank the players for the season they've given us. Did it work out the way I'd like? No. Did i make as many games as I would have liked to? No.

Thank You to the players for the moments that you did give me though! For those players that will be here next year, see you next year! For those that are moving on, I wish the best for you!

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Douchie? I will have to remember that one. Nice. By the way, kiss my arse. I am pretty sure no one is directing their ire at the players. Only the coach who has been an absolute failure for the past 18 years. As a long time season tickets holder and someone who donates heavily to the program, I have the right to direct my ire at the coach as long as I am within the rules of the site. If you do not like it, ignore it.
Did I mention your font? Didn't think so. Simmer down.