Record Attendance Spring Game

You gonna wear blue when the team wears blue?
I don't own any blue Tech gear, nor do I plan on buying any. I do have a great looking black polo with a gold GT logo on it though, which I might wear. My wish, obviously, is that I never see the team wearing blue again, but I know that's not gonna happen. I definitely do not ever want to see blue pants or all blue uniforms again.

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
Folks if you come out and scream for the Jackets I promise I won’t judge you if you aren’t wearing white and gold. As long as it says GT or Tech and doesn’t blatantly represent our opponents I’ll still think of you as a fan. Just come and cheer for the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks if you come out and scream for the Jackets I promise I won’t judge you if you aren’t wearing white and gold. As long as it says GT or Tech and doesn’t blatantly represent our opponents I’ll still think of you as a fan. Just come and cheer for the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will too, but I just don't understand why Tech fans can't be like the fans of other schools who proudly wear the colors worn by the team on the field.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
It's game week!

GIFs2019230101010.gif

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I believe we will make the top 10 in spring game attendance this year.

Nebraska: 85,946
Alabama: 62,219
Ohio State: 61,102
Penn State: 61,000
Clemson: 60,000
Georgia: 52,630
Tennessee: 50,967
Oklahoma: 50,228
Florida: 39,476
Notre Dame: 30,074