Record Attendance Spring Game

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
So tempting.
Dont do it.

Man I’m not even trying to get in the middle of that debate (because it’s just silly to me to see fans so adamantly oppose any use of an official, albeit secondary, school color). I’m just pointing out that he’s prominently wearing our colors and not those of our rival (which unfortunately comes way too easily for celebrities in GA).

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Man I’m not even trying to get in the middle of that debate (because it’s just silly to me to see fans so adamantly oppose any use of an official, albeit secondary, school color). I’m just pointing out that he’s prominently wearing our colors and not those of our rival (which unfortunately comes way too easily for celebrities in GA).
Wheres the blue ?
Thread derail alert!!!

I hope that several of these younger type singers come by and give a short present.

The guys have worked hard.

To end spring w something fun THATS ONLY IN THE ATL would be good for them and for the SWAG BUZZ AT BDS.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Happy for those who live to far but others need to be there.

2d9beba9961463a63f13e2d58f5f7002.jpg

Yeah I’m not gonna be there...happy to see the stream will be available.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Weather looks ****ing gorgeous on Friday.

I have the worst predicament that nobody here is gonna forgive me for: Critical Mass rides 6:30 but should be over by 8:30. If I walked in an hour late, I would still be counted in the attendance stats, right?