Real Jabari news thread

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Where would he go except a school not affiliated with the NCAA? He is not in compliance with NCAA standards as I understand it.
That leaves him what? NAIA?

I guess he could transfer to a crip school, say UGA, and regain eligibility by end of August.

Am I wrong? Anyone.

Truittfields39

Georgia Tech Fan
This sucks man. It gives me a bad feeling about him being eligible for next season. Idk, just saying, he had a year with no distractions from football to get back on track and couldn't.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Jabari worked hard, I know that much...I think he sticks it and gets it done next sememster. This was a GPA issue from what I know...he had to get it raised.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
He could've been fine this semester I just wonder how bad he did in the spring if it was an attendance issue. It can be very difficult to bring up your GPA if you really screw up one semester.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Don't know why he wouldn't stick it out through spring. Worst case scenario is he doesn't get the required grades in spring, and transfers to another school to play. He still doesn't lose his last season, and he gave it his best shot to get back on the team. However, if he pulled the plug now, he would never find out.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Don't know why he wouldn't stick it out through spring. Worst case scenario is he doesn't get the required grades in spring, and transfers to another school to play. He still doesn't lose his last season, and he gave it his best shot to get back on the team. However, if he pulled the plug now, he would never find out.
Im going to be brutally honest here. Guys... I love Jabari as much as the next guy, but he really was more hype than substance at LB. I believe he has allvthe talent and tools necessary to make it to the NFL. He just hasnt put it together on the field yet. With the gaining of weight and change of position... switching schools with one year left wouldnt do much to improve his draft stock IMO. I think he sticks it out and earns a legitimate degree and has an opportunity to play for a power 5 team that has a chsnge to do big things.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
He was named Scout Team P-O-T-Y. Yes, that is improving draft stock-because men like Shaq Mason said he was giving them fits! You can't take his athletic ability away from him, no matter what you think of him being behind with APR.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
This sucks man. It gives me a bad feeling about him being eligible for next season. Idk, just saying, he had a year with no distractions from football to get back on track and couldn't.

yep, getting him for next season is probably a bonus not to be counted on at all

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I was hopeful and knew bowl play was possible for him. Always thought it a bit of a long shot though. Next year? Shhhii....he will be back and will ball out. Bank on it.