Preparation for Boston college

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
BC played a disciplined defense with a sound scheme last year. They also lost some good talent.

As we know all too well, last year means bupkas.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
They still have a lot coming back on D fellas, just an FYI. They will be nasty on D once again, even with the DC leaving for Michigan. It will be one of the best defenses we face all year.

If we can move the ball on them it's gonna be a good year.

Agree. They probably won't be as aggressive as they were under Brown, but they've got good talent. I'm not a huge Reid guy (being a UVA fan), but he's a competent DC.

The three years he was at UVA, GT scored 33, 21, and 56 on them.

I don't expect them to be as good as they were last year, but I expect them to be one of the top 3 or 4 defenses GT faces next year.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
What I could make out was....Something about class or internship he is doing this year. His answer was it not being finalized yet.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Ah man, I know it's a party foul to peruse opponents' boards and whatnot but I had to share this little nugget ...

Upon seeing that BC has listed all 3 potential punters on the depth chart, one hilarious BC fan says ....
Solid strategic move by Daz to list all three potential punters -- it's like what Bama does for QB, but more relevant to BC's strengths and tendencies

You win today, Mr. ILikeBC. :ROFLMAO:

http://eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16636&sid=debce42ef9c77c0f6dd9de5593e13a35

AE 87

Helluva Engineer