Preparation for Boston college

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Starting 5 for OL sounds settled.

Eason sounds like the other starter at tackle. So our starting 5 (as of that interview) is Eason - Will - Freddie - Shamire - Trey.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Eason and Andrew have different strengths, one is better at pass pro while the other is better at run blocking. I wonder if we'll see some situational stuff.
Not sure, Andrew is the better at run blocking, I believe that's what cpj said, and Eason at pass. I would assume if this is the case then Eason isn't far behind Andrew on run blocking, he just might not be as strong. We are primarily a running team so I think Eason might be a little behind on run block but way ahead on pass block and that's why he's got the edge, this is of course speculation though.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Defensively, I hope we make it a point to get to the QB early. If we have to bring numbers, then so be it. With a new offensive system the last thing we need is to do is give their QB time to make decisions. BC traditionally has a big line, so we need to be fast and fierce at the point of attack. Make them prove they can burn us in by coming hard.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Brad Stewart as punt returner! That speaks volumes to his running ability after catching the ball. What will be his position on D? (tic)

Pass rush good and bad depending on the day ....... hopefully ...... oh well. IIWII.

Depth chart on Monday since BC wouldn't release theirs to us. Like it matters. No one knows who is good until they play.