Postseason Chances?

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
@orientalnc you got sails or power? If sails, we should plan a sail out to Ocracoke. Drag @Peacone36 along. I'll bring Pappy and Cubans. 23 year if we make NCAA, 20 if we get to NIT semis)
Good times when the wind is blowing 20 knots on the Neuse or the Ocracoke / Lookout / Beaufort route

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
@orientalnc you got sails or power? If sails, we should plan a sail out to Ocracoke. Drag @Peacone36 along. I'll bring Pappy and Cubans. 23 year if we make NCAA, 20 if we get to NIT semis)
Good times when the wind is blowing 20 knots on the Neuse or the Ocracoke / Lookout / Beaufort route
Just sold the big cruising sailboat. but Okracoke is only 90 minutes away in my my power boat. Of course, the 22 foot racing sailboat is also an option.

Deleted member 2897

Clemson lost. Again. They may miss the NIT if they keep this up. The NCAAs are long gone. Wake Forest is nearly out. I think barring a collapse, the 9 teams currently above us are in. I hope we can aid in syracuse's collapse. We control our destiny. 2 weeks left for glory.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Cuse game is huge. Enormous. Bigger than that. Win and we are still in the conversation. Lose and we are on a razors edge.
Show up early. Be loud. Give the team the extra energy to get another big win at home!

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I know there is a certain expectation for MichST to get in but to me they don't look like a tourney team and they just carted off Eron Harris last night with a (sprained) knee. If he is unable to go I don't know how many more wins they have. Langford has been disappointing and their front court was depleted early by injury.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I know there is a certain expectation for MichST to get in but to me they don't look like a tourney team and they just carted off Eron Harris last night with a (sprained) knee. If he is unable to go I don't know how many more wins they have. Langford has been disappointing and their front court was depleted early by injury.
Tough blow for State. I've been to a few of there games this year. The freshmen, mainly Bridges, just haven't bought into Izzo's style of play. For whatever reason when Tom lands a decent class they seem to overachieve. When he's able to pull in a top 5 type class they struggle. Injuries have had a part in this seasons mess, but so far it's been his most overrated team in East Lansing yet.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I'm definitely an Izzo fan. Think he's one of the best coaches around. Wicked sense of humor, too. That said, this is not an NCAAT team this year. If they get in, it will be on SOS (though mostly losses against good teams) and reputation / brand name