Postgame: ND 31-GT 13

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Ever notice that every time GT announces some big fundraising effort, the football team craps the bed? Playing sloppily and being dominated just makes you want dig deep into your wallet!

Thwg777

Ramblin' Wreck
I am concerned FSU may come after Weinke after this year's qb debacle there.

I hadn’t thought about him but you likely have a point there.

I’ll admit much of the game is now over my head. My perception of the F$U dumpster fire was they misfired on Ward and simply chose poorly with Ukelele - less on the development side.

ND seems to have employed a similar model in back to back years of buying their favorite ACC QB.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
One flash in the pan in MBS and a whole lot of losing otherwise.

ST coach needs to be fired today.

The Thursday night game against NCST will likely be our best shot at bowl eligibility. VT is not good but is playing much better than us. Miami is good…
I think he got a raise and kudos after 2nd game. hmmmm

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I am bummed as are we all, but only because we played poorly. We could have made it close if we had played our A game. Having our starting quarterback and best tackler out made things worse. But here's the thing: notre dame wasn't just a little better than us, they were much better. We were never going to win this game. I can't be mad under the circumstances.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
I hadn’t thought about him but you likely have a point there.

I’ll admit much of the game is now over my head. My perception of the F$U dumpster fire was they misfired on Ward and simply chose poorly with Ukelele - less on the development side.

ND seems to have employed a similar model in back to back years of buying their favorite ACC QB.
Interesting that both were fine QBs from Ala.ND just brought a better team and approach.

CubeE

Georgia Tech Fan
I am bummed as are we all, but only because we played poorly. We could have made it close if we had played our A game. Having our starting quarterback and best tackler out made things worse. But here's the thing: notre dame wasn't just a little better than us, they were much better. We were never going to win this game. I can't be mad under the circumstances.
Not trying to pick straws, but I do t agree with this at all. This was a game we probably wouldn’t have won no matter what but we could have. We played a terrible game across every aspect. They were better, but we had a chance. Let’s not diminish that

Mattseifert

Georgia Tech Fan
Not trying to be an ***, but we always say “why don’t GT fans show out?” I spent $1000 and an entire weekend of PTO to watch us get blown out. That is how you lose a fan base. I am sorry but **** this
Can’t wait for uga to come to town… let’s move every frat out of the 100s sections again. Could of had a better fkn view from the top of the pencil building

TampaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I am not terribly upset about today's game. We fought hard, but I never had the sense that we were in full control of the game. Too many key folks out.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
The play of the special teams was absolutely inexcusable. Offense and defense were awful. People saying “oh ND is really good “ or “oh our QB was hurt” are an indicator of why our program is an embarrassment. We played awful and looked awful. We have to do better and this team can do better which is why this is inexcusable. It’s not that we lost, but how we lost.