Postgame: ND 31-GT 13

cpf2001

Helluva Engineer
This was what Key wants us to do to teams: wear them out and get separation.

I wish we ran a more wide open playbook against weaker teams to get more reps for these games.

Pyron looked good until the whole team ran out of gas. Glad to see us maximize his reps, hopefully the injury isn’t serious.

Efford was SORELY missed.

So over ND. Leave them on an island if they won’t join a conference fully. Stop selling ourselves out to helping them.

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Out coached. Again Buster Faulkner lost it for us. Jamal got 8 carries. All day. 8. Let that sink in and then tell me how we didn’t get out coached. Game plan was ****. We threw away the playbook and tried something completely different than GT football.
How many yards did he get on those 8 carries? Their defense shut down the running game. Period.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
This was what Key wants us to do to teams: wear them out and get separation.

I wish we ran a more wide open playbook against weaker teams to get more reps for these games.

Pyron looked good until the whole team ran out of gas. Glad to see us maximize his reps, hopefully the injury isn’t serious.

Efford was SORELY missed.

So over ND. Leave them on an island if they won’t join a conference fully. Stop selling ourselves out to helping them.
IMO we need a bigger back that can get yards after contact or run through tackles. Our guys are quick and can juke them in space. JH is strong and can carry a pile, but does not really break tackles. Dontae made a difference last year with his power running. Not there this year.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
offense:
- can’t run the ball again
- vanilla play calling
- receivers getting no separation, a lot of this has to do with our routes and route trees. Watch our guys not doing hard digs, lolly gagging running routes, no complex route trees. We really need a better WR coach.
- never throw back shoulder throws when our guys aren’t getting separation
- don’t have to worry about buster getting poached.
- offensive line actually pass blocked well today overall
- please use Avery Boyd more

Defense:
- one of the worst tackling performances I’ve ever seen. I have to go back and do a count of missed tackles in this game.
- can’t make the big play when you need it
- our guys adjust terribly to the ball in the air

Special teams:
- ^**#^#^#*#*}^}^}*#**#^}^}^!

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
How many yards did he get on those 8 carries? Their defense shut down the running game. Period.
Easy to shut it down when you telegraph that it’s a pass all day. Not trying to run it at all. Hardly even ran the read option or RPO. So he expected our offense to run a completely different offense than they have for 2 years. Cmon man. YPC don’t mean **** if it’s only 8 carries a game. You know that, you just don’t want to admit it.

cpf2001

Helluva Engineer
Out coached. Again Buster Faulkner lost it for us. Jamal got 8 carries. All day. 8. Let that sink in and then tell me how we didn’t get out coached. Game plan was ****. We threw away the playbook and tried something completely different than GT football.
We lost the Syracuse and Louisville games because we stuck with what wasn’t working for too long. It wasn’t gonna work today either.

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer